Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Dont you just find Ladies dressed in Islamic code of dress Just Sexy

Because you are still living in a closed eye state, you still see what they want you to see.

Who is 'they'?

Inorder to understand you have to look deep within yourself, and find who you really are and not what people parents atc want you to be. and not wat religion wants you to be.

Not what religion wants me to be? :confused:

I'd say someone concerned with rebellion(still don't know against whom) as opposed to submission is the one who has some more spiritual evolving to do. I don't worry myself over how wearing the hijab appears to family, strangers or 'they' whoever they may be. It is a choice that I have made for myself quietly and comfortably.

I assume the point that you're trying to make is do people behave in certain ways out of a societal pressure or a genuine desire after reflection. I'd agree with you on the necessity of reflection but this rebellion business sounds contradictory. If u're rebelling against them then they're an issue for you.

there is no contradiction, it is all an opinion of definitions such as rebelling, and revolting to something one is not against. If u look at the historical context of why women were asked to veil themselves, was inorder for them to stay alive in much longer years, not treated as sex slaves and so forth. So now tell me, by them making a choice and veiling themselves in their societies was indeed standing up for their rights, and respect. A woman had to be veiled to get the respect and power she deserved, hence they(those who chose to wear the veil then) were rebelling against the sex slave mentallity and all the exotification of a woman's body.

Rebeling against the man's world is one thing, and against the societical pressure is the other, so it all depends to your own way of thought on ur own actions and beliefs. Last time i checked one had the right to voicing their opinions. So you can take it however you want, but am just pointing out, there is more to veiling than what meets the eye.

What are you getting defensive for? I was asking for clarification of your opinion. I still don't agree with you. Handle it. C'est la vie.

Mercy me.