Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Dedicated to a Friend we lost in a Sad way!! Allaha Unaxariisto

OG Moti   

Pray for him Please

It is a sad day to me and many other friends, in Cambodia and Philippines, Walahi we can not express our pain, Cause we by accident open websites and found that our dear friend was shot by the police in Australia,as you most likely seen in all over the internet... Awale mohamed, was our dear friend, hard working, good student, funny, had good interpersonal skills, we lived together in the same town and went to the same school in the Philippines...we all loved him and everyone who knew him loved him, Walahi we were in shock, and the sadest things to me are:

he was top in his class, dead very young, full of promises.

and he had a problem and no one helped him, in the philippines we use to support each other, but in west we are becoming like westerns, everyone only cares about him/herselve, and that is so sad...it breaks my heart

To Awale Mohamed,

Allaahey ha inaxariisto, janadiina haka waraabiyo"

I can not express my sadness and pain with words, we lost a great friend, in unneccessary circumstances... Please pray for him, he was a good man, very good man.... Anaga oodhana iyo cidiisa sabir Allaha nagasiiyo, Wasalaamu Caleekum

P.S. Take care of each other, ask about your friends even if they are far away, send an e-mail once awhile, just remember we all need support...

PEace

nuune   

Ilaahay ha u naxaristo oo janatul fardowsa haka warabiyo, samir iyo iimaan ilaah haka siiyo eheladii iyo qaraabadii uu ka geeriyooday, aamiin,aamiin.

Intel   

if its true ilaahay ha uu naxaristu.

i watched the news all night i never heard about police shooting :confused:

OG_Girl   

So sorry to hear that sad story sweet Moti , Allah yarhamah. Moti please take care of ur self we can,t afford or imagine loosing u .

salaam

Raxmah   

Ina lilah wa inaa illahi rajicun

May allah hav emercy on his soul.

Its so sad the way he died, I was just reading about it yesterday. I still dont understand why the doctors said he was okay to go home.

lol   

OG... sorry hon.. I know how it feels to loose a friend... I have lost one... Allah yar 7ama....

dawoco   

I am sorry moti, it is a shocking news

Ilahay intaxaanka ha u fududeeyo, janatul fardowsa neh allah ka waraabiyo.

OG Moti   

Thanx brothers and sisters... he was my friend and we known each other for 6 years in the philippines... Allah Yarhamuh and those who said

if it is true or doubted about this sad story

please see this link

Heart breaking and please pray for him, My friend passing away this way is breaking my heart, and I dont understand how cruel and racist those western countries could be.. stick together guys and InshaAllah our country will be in peace once again so that we go home... peace