Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Trekked the Sahara Desert yet?

Malika   

Lol..Once in my journey's behind our house were we had a small fruit farm,ofcourse with trees of all sort attracts all sort of wild animals,I used to see some pretty snakes,those that fly from one tree to another..yep and we still,were always in those trees,collecting fruits..

Another time,I stepped on a brown snake,it then twirled it self on my leg..oh boy! that was a scary moment,more then that time as I passed our mango tree only to hear a thud! glanced back and there on the ground was a snake,slinding through the grass,so it just missed me by a second,it would have been on my head..

That is just to scare you more..

icon_razz.gif

chubacka   

OMG has dis tread sorted the men from the boys?

Rud an Ng jst talk tough, talk is cheap man I am sure ur jst as brave as Nor an Para.

To those going, read Muhammaud Asad's Road to Mecca, he will bring the desert to your living room!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Snakes flying...well i never!

Heh. Who else did all this to Dahia's face you think? :D

0078-0611-1503-3432_SM.jpg

Malika   

^^Ms Dh,they are green and do fly from one branch to another..Okay they don't actually fly or glide but instead, perform a sort of parachute jump. smile.gif

Malika   

Ha Ha Ha..Lol@Ngonge

Ms Dh,dont tell me you have changed your mind joining North and Paragon on their trekking across africa?

Ghanima,erm did you see how he responded..he is scared.. :D:D sorted!

how about being chased by chimps.. they saw me eating candys! they tackle me, put their hands in my pocket and took it all!! crazy monkeys.

no thanks, no more reer badiyee for me! i will stay in the concrete jungle where the living is harder.

Jamster   

Just dreamy delusions I say!. Only those who are trully men in the traditional sense can udertake this testing journey----- not one that will get a permission :D