Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Trekked the Sahara Desert yet?

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

Lol..Once in my journey's behind our house were we had a small fruit farm,ofcourse with trees of all sort attracts all sort of wild animals,I used to see some pretty snakes,those that fly from one tree to another..yep and we still,were always in those trees,collecting fruits..

Another time,I stepped on a brown snake,it then twirled it self on my leg..oh boy! that was a scary moment,more then that time as I passed our mango tree only to hear a thud! glanced back and there on the ground was a snake,slinding through the grass,so it just missed me by a second,it would have been on my head..

That is just to scare you more..

icon_razz.gif

LOL!!,Dahia,Walaal,where in the world is that? Flying snakes[i know wachu mean btw]? is that in Uganda or Kenya?

Sheekadaan ma sheeko Soomaaliyaa mise Norf and Para run bay idinka tahay? when you finish your African tour, I am more thn happy to invite you to Around Australia Motor Cycle Trip. It will be as good as Paris Dakkar Rally!

I was just discussing couple of mnths ago about 4X4 outback trip with mates! laakiin Rag xaasas leh la iskuma haleen karo :D

Salaamaat

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL

I will take one of those brick GPS phones so I can be contacted in the bush.

ps I went to the desert the other day and got lost LoL

-Lily-   

I predict a search for 'lost Faraxs ' once you've all set off, and your respective tribes will donate money to find 'wiilashoodi' who thought they were brave warriors but were really eaten by wild dogs.Stick to your cities and your lattes...

North, at least you're practising.

N.O.R.F   

^^It was work Lily but what a site all those dunes were. I quickly imagined myself on a camel with the full cigaal wrapped around my head (before raising the suspension on the car to avoid getting stuck in the sand).

ps we will not get lost. GPS systems were not invented for nothing dee,,,

Malika   

North,come on man! you know the dark Continent is known for wild animals,what discovery channel have you been watching..Lol

Lol.Ngonge that would be your ultimate nightmare miyaa?

N.O.R.F   

Oh that kind. But are they wild or are they just being animals?

Ngonge, no amount of khaliiji musk will keep you safe saxib

NGONGE   

^^ I'm a former 'khaliiji'. I have been reformed. :D

Dahia,

That does not sound very pleasant but my ultimate nightmare is one coming out the toilet seat. :(

boa-constrictor-toilet.jpg

A spokesman for the Royal Society for the Protection of Animals (RSPCA) said it was not uncommon for snakes to be found in household sewage pipes.

RSPCA regional exotic animals co-ordinator Jimmy Ratcliff said: "It would have no problem travelling up and down the waste pipe and has probably been eating rats from the sewer."

:(

Source

N.O.R.F   

^^I think your going over board saxib. LoL talk about being paranoid,,,,,

Your main concerns would be angry Elephants and hungry Lions/Tigers/Hayenas and the Congo malitias.