Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Who drives better? Men or women?

Curly   

well click here and you will see!!!

http://adverts.freeloader.com/zurich/

It's a brilliant game..but make sure you read the instructions and click the correct gender.

Considering I don't drive, I was actually quiet...well,rubbish! but oh well.

Oh don't forget to say how well you scored!

N.O.R.F   

A score of 95 on my first attempt,,,,,,

But to answer your question,,,women are cr*p drivers,,,,,,asian and african women especialy, Somali women are good drivers tho ;)

Tahliil   

Not only are they the worst but have the worst sense of directions....don't expect women to help u with ur direction while driving...if u lost, keep going u will correct urself before she figures out where u are at...Say if u r in Jawhar and wanna go to KismayU, and wait directions from a sister, u will most likely (99%), find urself in Qandala...

So true^^^ lol

Women's are awful drivers, they are more likely to get accident too, apperently these insurance companies don't see it that way. They should be paying twice more if you ask me

Tahliil   

Plus did u notice that every single one of them is driving a brand new car, ten times more power horse than your old jalopy, thus can't outmaneuver them...Don’t never ever expect from her to give u a break on the road, don't ever expect her to speed up when u need her to or expect her to slow down when she has to; don't expect her to respect your turn signal; I mean I had it with women drivers...Why don’t they all take the bus instead of putting us all in danger....

Wiilo   

What a crappy game, hay we all know who drives better, man or women and we should all leave it that way...........

IstacajAb:

Sexist and racist comments will not be tolerated. I suggest you retract those stereotypical, fabricated lies.

P.S. Its obvious that men are the worst drivers in history. :D

Faheema.   

I must admit, I am absolutely terrible when it comes to playing driving games. Thankfully, my real driving skills bare no resemblance and that’s what counts right smile.gif

Tahliil I see you’ve had one too many bad experiences with woman drivers. I agree, the majority of bad drivers happen to be woman..lakiin don’t fret brother, I get the feeling one of these days you’ll come across a sister that will make you eat your words… ;)

When it comes to driving men are…

C areless

a damant and

r uthless on the road. :D

While we Woman are…

C autious,

a ccommodating and

r efrain from taking suicidal actions that put lives at risk. icon_razz.gif

think.jpg

nuune   

shayma, waaaw, that was good, I agre with u, we men are very bad and very bad when it comes to driving.

OG Moti   

Of course women are dangerous drivers.. According to study conducted by free press of north America (FPNA).. Accidents involve women driving has increased dramatically, in smaller study says accidents involving women driving statistics showed it is more than drunk driving about 20%... the reason was women seem to have a habit of unfinished make up at hope and continue to do it while driving.. They focus on the mirror above the driver more than the road…

A new law is suggested by the free press of north America or FPNA to remove the mirror above the driver if the car is sold to a female.. adding it might reduce the danger of women driving …

Allaha naga qabto ayaan anigana kudarayaa

peace