Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mismatched names, character and personality

Does your name's (I mean real name and you don't have to tell) meaning match your character or personality. My name supposedly protecter, supporter, and protector of the faith. Knowing my personality, that's completely off base specially the last one...I'm far from being the protector of the faith.

Do yours match or mismatched?

Ms DD   

Protector of the faith, xaad u muddaa iney tahay? Seef soo qaado oo qalqal ma aha all infidels oo keliya. Somehow if someone was to say somethign about Islam, would u stand by and let them or try at least to explain? Surely you cant be that wimp smile.gif

My name, It means something, not sure if i match it.

Cara.   

^So it's not Orgi? :D

My name means "oh well, at least all the fingers and toes are there". It definitely matches my personality, I'm always trying to prove myself...

^I hope he's atleast as good looking as I'm and pleasant on the eyes *self flattery* :D

DD...I somehow don't see explaining things as defending something,unless the person goes over to and is out right rude. As for being seef labood,I'm not either. I'm the guy that they say "he would do", but once I'm in, I gave it 100%.

Cara..You are just cool to be bothered haye :cool:

LooooooooL@Duceysane ..who knew?