Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mismatched names, character and personality

NGONGE   

^^ You are dealing with fish here. It's probably not even an 'old' name but, becuase it sounds strange, she thinks it's old. :D

Paragon   

Lajecla, Saxarla, Ceebla, Cawralla...beautiful names... names of my family. They should be renewed. I will if I have my way.

Rose   

my name also fits me like a glove alhamdulilah. my name means "merciful". in fact i get told that im too kind and should learn to hold back a little as it can get me into trouble :(

for example lets say i know someone who i know has a grudge with me, hasad whatever the case maybe and i know it as ive seen it with my own eyes and then i see the same person being so NICE to me (lets say the person is 2 faced), its very hard for me to hold back and not be nice back knowing all that this person has done to me. is this a bad thing? am i weak??

BOB   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Bob, on the very few occassions I thought to change my nick, I felt like inaa part of my identity badalaayo...Beats me how some change their name, for what seems like, on daily basis...Sheeko hadaan soo gaabiyo, magacaan meel ma'u socdo... :cool:

Allah ya cizak yaakhey :D ...you know I don't pay that much attention to names and once I get used to some one's nick then that's it marka when they change waxaan u maleeyaa qof cusub oo banaankaas ayaan ka maraa...dhowr isbuuc ee igu qaadatay inaan ogaado inee Bishaaro magaceeda u badashay Nephtys...I got to know Nephtys all over again iyadana xaasidnimadeeda wee ii aamustay :D ...marka keligaa ma aha qofka ku waasho magac badalka ee waa lagula qabaa.

smile.gif

PS. Salam Aleikum W.W...Raxmo smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

^Oo tumaad eheed adna? Magac Somali ah walba maxaa ula bixi weyday sida Qalbi Nuura, Maan Deeq, Quruxleey, Qalanjo, Gowsa Weyn, anything but carabi? icon_razz.gif Bal ii sabar hee, islaan baan ehee...

Nothing wrong with your magac, laakiin koo Afsoomaali challenged ah yuu ku moodin inaa wiil tahay since magacaaga saa'id ugu dhowyahay Sabriye.

Soomaalida wiilasha ula baxaan Sabriye (I know the important difference of the letter "a" at the end, laakiin ogoow lee).

Soomaali names wax dhaamo maleh, and before we -- waa Kuusha iyo aniga -- preach, anagaba magacyo Soomaali dhab ah ma wadano.

Aaliyyah   

Hopefully no one is gonna think am a guy, come on people. As you noted above the difference is the last letter.

Sabriya = the patient one (female arabic name)

BOLD IT so everyone can see it clearly LOL

salaam

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You are dealing with fish here. It's probably not even an 'old' name but, becuase it sounds strange, she thinks it's old.
:D

*Sighs* It seems that you enjoy and get some sort of a thrill out of undermining everything I say, must you be so difficult and I must say this is very unbecoming behaviour for a gentlemen of your calibre now come on stop these little school boy "me so horny" tactics and just be a man about your growing infatuation with me. Its entirely naturally as I have that affect on people

Valenteeh- Indeed those names are very cute and tradtional, mine is more common and old school in the Somali traditional sense. Its simple, nothing special I assure you. Ps Antarctica would be a lovely name for you. Me? I would go for Echidna (Not the animal)

This give me and idea for another thread.

NGONGE   

^^ Oh you are incorrigible, my dear :D .

But (for the avoidance of doubt of course) I would actually do no such thing. Not even if the body was still warm. icon_razz.gif

Can't we keep our detestation platonic with no lap sitting or corpse abusing?

** closes eyes and pushes closed mouth in your general direction **

BOB   

Originally posted by Sabriya:

speaking about changing nicknames, I finally decided to change my nickname....
icon_razz.gif

salaam

Who are you and are you as patient as your chosen name suggests?

Peace, Love & Unity.