Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mismatched names, character and personality

Originally posted by Pucca:

lets see....one of my names has no meaning and the other is the name of a city also no meaning.

Im thinking that says something about me but im going deny that and say that a name is just a name and nothing more. I'd be the same person if i were simply a letter or number.

So,does that mean,you do not mean anything to any one by any means? Was i mean for saying this? :D

Pucca   

So,does that mean,you do not mean anything to any one by any means?

No :rolleyes:

Was i mean for saying this?
:D

yes! :(

My name happens to be a chance. We had an honourable old man who was a bit fond of Cabdi names. After naming our two eldest brothers Axmed and Maxamed, he went right straight to business of naming the remaining 11 brothers of us Cabdis.

Two have since acquired to be known more of their nicknames than their original Cabdi names.

I just happened to be another Cabdi..., though of all those Cabdi names named my brothers, mine is closest to my character.

BOB   

My name means 'The Slave Of The Merciful' but am I the slave of the merciful? I certainly hope so with all my heart & soul Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Wareegto Luga Cad aa la dhahaa marka maadaama ee beryahaan Diana la wada bartay mid kasta wee luga caddahay hence Xaajiyadaan xanaaqeeda.

Xaajiyo...sida kale waa ii fiicantahay sooma aha?...Gabartii aa i siiyay see tahay...igu salaan iyada iyo aabeheed. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

Markasto aan aqriyo "Wareegto Luga Cad" I get the urge to change my SOL nick...Aad baan uga helay magacaa walahi, beats 'Habar Gaalo', my childhood nick! :mad:

Waa laguu faayaa, ani lee xoogaa jiran labadaan bari! Wixii kale lasheegto dambi waaye...Waran adi? Warka soo daa?

BOB   

Ilaahey haku caafiyo Insha Allah...secondly I would be saddened if you were to change your name because the likes of you and Nuune are amongst the few people who never changed their Sol nicknames since day one and I have always admired you for that so whatever you do PLEASE don't let Kool_Kat change because that name fits you best as you are one of the coolest Solers ever.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Eebba caafimaad dhan haku siiyo, Kuusha. Hopefully you are feeling good, already.

Say hello to the little Princess A. (Magaceeda ayaaba ka helaa, waa magac cajaa'ib ah. Makaa deensan karaana, qoftoo inaa u baxsado aan rabaaa. ;) Copyright fee commission waala bixinaa, too. :D )

Kool_Kat   

Thnx Bob & MMA, Aamiin...

Bob, on the very few occassions I thought to change my nick, I felt like inaa part of my identity badalaayo...Beats me how some change their name, for what seems like, on daily basis...Sheeko hadaan soo gaabiyo, magacaan meel ma'u socdo... :cool:

MMA, magaca waan u wada simanahay, ducana waan kugu daraa - laakiin - waa inaad qof worthy of the name ah siiso... :D

Mines an old School Somali name no Hanni or ismahaan or frufru witch doctor slap a bit of malab on it or sounds like your having a orgasm name for me. Its simple and its old-school and its me. In truth it represents me quite perfectly.

And no I'm not called Xalimo for any of silly people out there.