Sign in to follow this  
Faithful_muslimah

hey all i'm new....:)

Assalam Alaikum all

I don't really have anything major to post right now other than my introduction. I'm new to this site and I would love to get to know some of the sisters and the brothers in this forum. I read your posts an I gotta say there are a lot of you out there who have such intense passion and intelligence in your words-- I find myself attached to this website the more I visit.

So Masha Allah , and I hope I can be part of this group..

I await your replys.....

Salam for now:)

nuune   

walaalo welcome to SomaliaOnline,we really liked that u joined this nomad family,hope u will enjoy ur stay here,welcome again with gacmo furan.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Welcome Faithful Muslimah to the battle

of the Sexes!

Oops, I meant SOL! :D

The more that people participate in healthy discussions, inshallah, the more every participating nomad finds about themselves

and what they are like.

Fi Amanallah

Thankz guys you are all very sweet. Insha Allah I can take the challenge..if this place is a battle of the sexes as some mention...bring it on , LOL, kidding. I feel welcome already...looking forward to debates, chats, conversations...whatever.

See you all, Insha Allah .

African   

^^^^^ minanku minankaagii waaye....ilbeat baytek...mi casa su casa....my house is ur house...chin hu ha chu...bac hop egh lus... :D

soooooooooo dhawooooooow sis, the coolest place 2 be :cool:

Blessed   

Welcome sister dearest smile.gif

Must say, you have an endearing nick - Looking forward to seeing your posts smile.gif

Don't be shy, the nomads will look after you

Juxa   

ws wr wb,

abaayo macaan, wlc, gacmo furan, iam certain u will enjoy yr stay, join us, discuss, teach and entertain.

men call it battle of sexes, we (ladies) call it, helping our gents grasp reality, it is a duty and one which we dont take it lightly.

wlcccccc again