Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Shiekh Boarding School

Abwaan   

If you folks got something better ,they would be more than happy to destroy this school in favor of one that wasn't originally built by a colony,but who will step up,you perhaps Djabuti and Khayr?

I don't think so sxb. If they were they wouldn't make such unnecessary comments.

STOIC   

Suldanka, I am pleased with the progress above. Do you by any chance have pictures of Salaxley Secondary school? I have donated some of my hard earn dollars to build some kind of a water reservoir there .I need to see some progress like the pictures above.

RedSea   

^Money well spent walaal,Insha Allah you will be rewarded, and that reward will be greater in thousands folds from Allah.

Suldaanka,before you and everyone else here even started talking about Sheikh,I was into Shiekh.I have already decided that if I ever wanted a place to live and raise a family,it would be sheikh rather than raise my family in bigger cities such as Hargeysa(my hometown) and Burco,or the hot and humid Berbera.

I just like the fact that each and every Somali from all over the Somali peninsula can come to Shiekh disregarding its geographical location and what tribe resides and what not to just gain something positive,education as well as have the oppurtunity to bond with thier brethherns from other regions.The students of Sheikh secondary are in a league of their own,amidst of the Somali political turmoil,schools like Sheikh Secondary have stood above and beyond hatred,clanism,making it a star that shines above the darkness.

Northerner: "typical Hargeysawi"?can the same be said about me? :D

N.O.R.F   

Northerner: "typical Hargeysawi"?can the same be said about me?

Red, i think yourself and Jay are a little more travelled than our friend Suldaanka :D

Again good to see the old school back in action!

Red! why u wanna live there! r u a monkey! looooooll...this one is good smile.gif

i heard this place of full monkeys n no bannanas grow there! go figure...!

if u is a full bloodied slander, u should understand this joke... ce la vie.

Sophist   

I saw this place in April this year; having heard nice stories from family members who attended this once illustrious school.

Suldaanka; thanks for the link. laakiin; walaale ileen nin aan socdaalin ayaad ahayed! Now I understand why you are an avid supporter of wadanka in laga gooyo.

Originally posted by Janna:

Lascanood is not far behind.

Girl Lascanood is waaay far ahead! lets get 1 things straight here. :cool: Sheikha is not bad either. Beauuudhiful Beauuuudhiful.

Suldaanka,before you and everyone else here even started talking about Sheikh,I was into Shiekh.I have already decided that if I ever wanted a place to live and raise a family,it would be sheikh rather than raise my family in bigger cities such as Hargeysa(my hometown) and Burco,or the hot and humid Berbera.

Red, there are places that need to be preserved for the future generations to enjoy. Shiekh is one of them.

You might not believe it but Hargeisa itself was once a green lushful valley full of edible trees

such Gob, Rumaan, Madheedh etc. Many people who remember those good old days are still alive. How disappointing is it that today you will hardly come across a tree outside the city?

Awoowe, I would suggest you to change plans. Head for Berbera. :D

walaale ileen nin aan socdaalin ayaad ahayed! Now I understand why you are an avid supporter of wadanka in laga gooyo.

Cammi, wadanka marna wuxu mar askari haystay oo wada checkpoint ahaa, one could hardly afforded visiting anywhere without the usual checkpoint asking you "Galool Xagarle intee waaye Macaw?" Waar Galool Xagarle waa buurtan yar dabadeeda ee baabuurka noo sii daa... ""Maandhow 100 shilin iyo baakir sigaara ayaa lagu ganaaxayaa"... War maxaad ii ganaaxaysa ma danbaan galay? "Igaarka jeelka laguu taxaaba nooh, amar dowla mudeec aa tay"... waar yaa ilaahay yaqaan. :D

Cammi Sophist, wali inta Maxakamad ku sheeg lagu soo taagin ayaan lagugu soo dacweyn dabiga ah "Ku Qosle Kabtan Kufay" oo lugugu xukumin 10 sano oo lagaa neefineyn. Only then you will understand wadankan la kala jaraayo. :eek:

Jecliyaaye jamaa dhulka hooyo

Jecliyaaye xornimo aan ku joogo...

there is nothing like it visiting your country when its free and independent.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

quote:

Red, there are places that need to be preserved for the future generations to enjoy. Shiekh is one of them.

You might not believe it but Hargeisa itself was once a green lushful valley full of edible trees

such Gob, Rumaan, Madheedh etc. Many people who remember those good old days are still alive. How disappointing is it that today you will hardly come across a tree outside the city?

Awoowe, I would suggest you to change plans. Head for Berbera.
:D

walaale ileen nin aan socdaalin ayaad ahayed! Now I understand why you are an avid supporter of wadanka in laga gooyo.

Cammi, wadanka marna wuxu mar askari haystay oo wada checkpoint ahaa, one could hardly afforded visiting anywhere without the usual checkpoint asking you "
Galool Xagarle intee waaye Macaw?" Waar Galool Xagarle waa buurtan yar dabadeeda ee baabuurka noo sii daa... ""
Maandhow 100 shilin iyo baakir sigaara ayaa lagu ganaaxayaa
"... War maxaad ii ganaaxaysa ma danbaan galay? "
Igaarka jeelka laguu taxaaba nooh, amar dowla mudeec aa tay
"... waar yaa ilaahay yaqaan.

Cammi Sophist, wali inta Maxakamad ku sheeg lagu soo taagin ayaan lagugu soo dacweyn dabiga ah "
Ku Qosle Kabtan Kufay
" oo lugugu xukumin 10 sano oo lagaa neefineyn. Only then you will understand wadankan la kala jaraayo. :eek:

Jecliyaaye jamaa dhulka hooyo

Jecliyaaye xornimo aan ku joogo...

there is nothing like it visiting your country when its free and independent.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Awoowe, I would suggest you to change plans. Head for Berbera.

Berbera is hot and humid especially for someone who grew up in Hargeysa.However, Shiekh is the perfect place,to top of it,it's only 1 hour drive from Berbera,so I could spend the day at Batalale beach and be home at Shiekh by afternoon time..that is what is good about the place.So no to Berbera and yes to Shiekh...but maybe we could have some folks move from Hargeysa and live in Berbera since everyone is packed up in Hargeysa,that way the heavy concentration of people could be lifted from the shoulders of the city.

Janna,those are not gangsters, they are hip hop/gangsta wannabes,but they do indeed need to be desciplined.