Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Shiekh Boarding School

Janna why lascanood sista! have you ever heard anything good about lascanood!

besides janna, have u ever seen this place...! most ppl there have redish teeth, due to high level of iron in the water.

but the big q's is,..how did they let u in there...were u "gorgoraniyeese"? smile.gif i didnt think you could get to lascanood this way!

RedSea   

^you are right to some degree,I use to think,it was Burco and eastward,but if you go to Hargeysa,you will see alot red teeth people,or have new people moved there I dont know.

Rudy,"gorgoraniyeese"? can you say that in Somali plz.lol

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by massa:

quote:Originally posted by Red Sea:

gorgoraniyeese

lol close enough Rudy close enough
:Dand I thought my Somali was bad :D

Sophist   

!besides janna, have u ever seen this place...! most ppl there have redish teeth, due to high level of iron in the water". Said Rudy

Actually this is not common in Las Anod; I know the regions that have highly ilkocas people are Togdheer, Mudug and Galgaduud.

RedSea   

^was,but have you been to Hargeysa lately,man I couldn't believe it,but then again i am not sure if Burcawis moved there.

pics of differnt angles of the school.

sheikh%20secodary%20school.preview.jpg

0ZwCQD5MiXGm1NRpSccni7RjLjVQgky9TXwLiP0P

0ZwDQD4cic2W1NRpSccni7RjLjVQgky9TZaUmBgn

Aaliyyah   

Jenna you are right sister laascaanod, is not far behind and sooner then later it will be as Hargeysa.

Rudy your choice of words reveal how immature you are, so reflect on what u speak of, dont just say whatever the comes to yr mind. As you have actually criticized my hometown LA, and I demand an apology.

Wa salaaam

hmm! I never seen no one who agrees with janna ( by the way jenna is gw's gal)

so you dont even know you 2nd personality name!!

listen to the voice in your head. then u wont be phony like u is now.

check out kiva.org how this program in africa is helping poor villagers like u wont believe it. i will be participating and will let u know. i think its cool.

RedSea   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Jenna you are right sister laascaanod, is not far behind and sooner then later it will be as Hargeysa.

Rudy your choice of words reveal how immature you are, so reflect on what u speak of, dont just say whatever the comes to yr mind. As you have actually criticized my hometown LA, and I demand an apology.

Wa salaaam

*****aykum masalam,

Aaliyah,I think he is from LA as well,but still I think we need a xaal from him,Rudy,do you know what the term 'Xaal'means?

if you know what it means,xaal ayaa ku qabtay,soo bood bood hee marka. :D

Janna   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Girl, someone should do damage to your beautiful laascaanod face for comparing our home region to the likes of Hargeysa. Laasacaanod will be better than Hargeysa, the qaad distributors of Somalia.