Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Man marries 3 women in one go

Cara.   

Emperor, your approach leaves much to be desired. Val is right, desperation (to the point of having poor Zafir in your sights) is not very appealing. Maybe a certain someone would take you seriously if you WEREN'T filing two applications a day for the position of Mrs. Emperor :D

Emperor   

^^She's ain't far from here dear, just observe how I shake and shiver whenever she appears, huuh let me just take a deep breath, Im losing sight now...Aah forget it...

Sheherazade is that going to help me break the ice and finally get on with it...

Originally posted by Emperor:

Xaalkana waan bixinayaa ee wax halaga dhimo reerki Abaar yaa baryahan haysay waad lasocotaayee,..
Balse inanta reerka kujirta aa Val ah yaan Xaal idiin siinay ee naga gudooma ...

Is that what passes for gratitude, Emperor? Tut tut...

Emperror gabdhaha xaal looma bixiyo. That's how it were them days...not any more, or rarely.

And even if we must sacrifice some here, I would not suggest to waste Val for such a remedy.

Emperor   

^^This sums up your manhoodness, Gunta sideedaad u fakaraysaa Adeer waa kusidee, gobanimadu waase udhalasho ;)

Val gacantaan kuu taagay with that sort of calm and elegance, I have so much qadarin for you...

hodman   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Zafir waxaan kuu xukumay 3 halaad iyo baarqabkood, laba faras iyo hal dameer, iyo sideed-iyo-toban dooro. On top of that I have ordered my boys to gather all the biting ants in the neighborhood si aan quraanyo ugu jafno Emberor
:D

ps--hopes Emperor does not mind my banter...

lool at dooro

Shumey   

Lool, i saw this too. The ladies look so silly and the thought of all three consenting....is so disturbing....ooh no...lool