Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Man marries 3 women in one go

Ms DD   

Che

Thinking with their brain goes out of the window when a "nicmatul fashuuq" nin la soo hordhigo.

Paragon: It is not exactly going to be bed of flowers..is it?

Val

I still stand by this: "Maybe the other two were having a hard time finding a husband and the first one wanted to help or she just didn't want to have to put up with him the whole time" Although..if this is the case, she is much bigger than most women.

I recall when this couple couldnt have a baby for 10yrs. The lady suggested that he marries her best friend. He did and exactly after 9 months, both ladies had babies smile.gif All together now..Say AAAAAH

^^^^Meesan noqon wali Hodman. Maalintii la, maqlo Hodman, Val iyo Serenity All-Ubaahne qabtay...May then waa la dhihi karaa Dumarkii xaraash iyo xoolo jaban soo kuwa noqday

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Maalintii la, maqlo Hodman, Val iyo Serenity All-Ubaahne qabtay...May then waa la dhihi karaa Dumarkii xaraash iyo xoolo jaban soo kuwa noqday

Maxaad noo habaaraysaa, bal? Bisinka.

Cambaro, I acknowledge that might be a possibility. (PS: The best friends with the babies, did they get rid of him afterwards? It only seems proper to...)

Hodman, whether voluntary or involuntary, the xaraash has been going on for a while now.

Pujah   

I am actually more interested in what goes on in their life to even consider being # 3 in a mans list.

Who is telling these women there is shortage of men? :rolleyes:

hodman   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^Meesan noqon wali Hodman. Maalintii la, maqlo Hodman, Val iyo Serenity All-Ubaahne qabtay...May then waa la dhihi karaa Dumarkii xaraash iyo xoolo jaban soo kuwa noqday

Oh my Che maxaa ka wadaa wadna xanuunkaas? Akhrud ay dhihi jireen islaamihii hore icon_razz.gif

Xiin how is she the only wise woman? By inviting her husband to a perpetual state of chaos?

Cara.   

*Napolean Dynamite voice* Gosh!

Cambarro, maybe it's AAAH to you, but I wonder if the first wife was more like "D'OH!". And ewww, if they had babies on the same day, we know what was happening on the same night 9 months ago...

This polygamy thing should be like time-share: 5 mos. for wifey #1, 1 month decontamination, 5 mos. for wifey #2, 1 month decon. Rinse, repeat.

hodman   

Puuja u have a point what desperation musta led them to this point?

Val yes it's been going on but never like this before

hodman   

Originally posted by Cara:

*Napolean Dynamite voice*
Gosh!

Cambarro, maybe it's AAAH to you, but I wonder if the first wife was more like "D'OH!". And ewww, if they had babies on the same day, we know what was happening on the same night 9 months ago...

This polygamy thing should be like time-share: 5 mos. for wifey #1, 1 month decontamination, 5 mos. for wifey #2, 1 month decon. Rinse, repeat.

Gosh! indeed

lol at Timeshare

Ameen   

What am I gonna hear next, a man married four all at the same time (but I gotta to say, mashAllah)? I know the ratio of women to men is probably 3:1 or something like that and as the Hour comes closer that ratio will only grown, however, I must say...it must be "be very difficult" being a man living in this period of history where everywhere we go, we're outnumbered. ;)

and Allah know best

Paragon   

Paragon: It is not exactly going to be bed of flowers..is it?

Cambaro

Somali women, bed of flowers? Ofcourse, they are. Bed of flowers that is, especially ours (Somali). Jaqjaqdooda ayaan ku raaxeystaa anigu- a sort of comedic entertainment. Markay gafuurka taagaan ayaanba ugu jecelahayba, very cute smile.gif .

I shall marry 4 at once.

I shall marry 4 at once.

Warhooye maad ka joogtid. Heed what Cambara is trying to tell you.

Hodman iyo Val.....No wadno gareer sisters, but from what we understand somebody has spaming his mailbox with constant PMs web page. It might not be so far-fetched .

Originally posted by hodman:

quote:Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Oh my Che maxaa ka wadaa wadna xanuunkaas? Akhrud ay dhihi jireen islaamihii hore
icon_razz.gif

Xiin how is she the only wise woman? By inviting her husband to a perpetual state of chaos?
^^Don’t you like the sheer power of her humanistic gesture to share him with her friends? I am inclined to leave the details and technicalities of sharing this man for them and instead see the big picture of it; a very generous woman with big a heart! May they all realize the benefits of this….