Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Man marries 3 women in one go

-Lily-   

Emp, I’m just a guy who likes pink shoes and flowers.

lol@alle ubahane…how could you keep a straight face cambarro?

Originally posted by Emperor:

That's what I do everyday, it matters less to me as what the feedback would be, just try on, I send almost two applications a day but still get rejections, no idea whats wrong perhaps as I said a little bit of CV(Shukaansiga) polishing required to attract more...

It's the whiff of desperation, wot done it. Cover it up with strong aftershave (I recommend Gucci pour homme) and you should be pulling left, right and centre. :cool:

Emperor   

Dadki xaasidnimo ayaa lafahi kagashay, Cambernna alle ubaahne ii dirtay Zafirna dolls - arxan darradaas eega

Cambarro Alle-Ubaahne waa nin waalan 4 buu madaxa ii galinaya, midbaan rabaa kaliya iminka

Zafir no need to regret sxb

Emperor   

LOL@Val, niyad dhiskaanba ka helay mase waa sagootin talow, pulling lef centre and righ layiri LOL, makes sense my dear, Tanag you.

:D:D @Aan isku tababarano.

Zafir, you must hide from the public eye until your wounded ego recovers :D ! I knew Emperor’s misfiring would hit the wrong target one day. But Zafir...innaa lilaahi waa innaa ilayhi raajicuun!

Zafir   

^^Are you suggesting I write comments like [i am hang like a *enter animal name here*] when addressing the desperado boys in the future yaa sheikh Xiin. :D:D Becasue I'll you know. :mad: You see, I wasn’t too far off with that “damiin comment”, balo kula tabo baratay.

Now that I think about it I am super pissed. How dare?

Emperor   

Zafir maxaad labaxbaxsanaysaa hada, marki horeba isma waalinee mase xiniyihii bay kaa taabteen, war Xiin yuu isku kaaya dirin.

Magac gabdheedle :D , yaan lagu soo dirin walee gacantaydaan ku dhimanaysaa, anigu gabdhahaan kashiixaa ee raga kama baqo waan durduriyaa.

Val, gob ilaahay baa tahay geela iyo xaalkaba lagu bixiyo.

lol@Zafir.

Emperor, this is generally the camping-ground for men with a highly groomed self and you cant be allowed to do your ‘tababar :D ’ moves on us…it’s gross adeer. Apologies are in order! Mistaking a man for something that he is not is a forgivable gaffe. But hastily proposing and actually attempting to catch :D him is the peak of your blunder. And now you come back come with additional threats and duals….waryee don’t force Zafir’s hand! The man is known to have exploded mini atom bombs for misdemeanors before—that’s a far less crime, mind you, then your felony here!

But judging from your defiant stance here, you are unlikely to apologize for what you have done. So I will generously do it for you since I am another distant uncle of yours!

Zafir waxaan kuu xukumay 3 halaad iyo baarqabkood, laba faras iyo hal dameer, iyo sideed-iyo-toban dooro. On top of that I have ordered my boys to gather all the biting ants in the neighborhood si aan quraanyo ugu jafno Emberor :D .

ps--hopes Emperor does not mind my banter...

Emperor   

^^LOL whenever the wise men of the hood speak up, obedience must be in order, gacantaan taagay dee Adeer Xiinow.

Xaalkana waan bixinayaa ee wax halaga dhimo reerki Abaar yaa baryahan haysay waad lasocotaayee,.. Balse inanta reerka kujirta aa Val ah yaan Xaal idiin siinay ee naga gudooma ...

Waaxayse reeri Doorooyinki (better watch your mouth next time, it means differnt in other parts of the world - yaan adigu Xaal laguu qabsan inta tiraa Dooraan kusiiyay) waadba ka dhamaysayee.

Magac gabdheedle , yaan lagu soo dirin walee gacantaydaan ku dhimanaysaa, anigu gabdhahaan kashiixaa ee raga kama baqo waan durduriyaa

Walle Emeror waa wiil habartii Dhashay!!

Adeer,Gowsaha kasoo karid kii kinif kinif kuu keeno yaa :D

Originally posted by Emperor:

Where is Shehe when you need, Naa heedhe iikaalay dee bal wax kalena soo kaxayso, so we can take part in this recod breaking competition.

War ha na naaneesan. :rolleyes:

Emperor   

^^LOL anigu maba dareeminba kalmadaa ee raali noqo

Shehe laakiin naag hadee soo ma tihid maxaad aniga iga xasdaysaa inaan kudhaho mase Macaanto yaad rabtay, wali sidaas uma tababaran, give me sometime I promise I will improve LOL

Faarax I know when the bunches or buletts fly Wiil hoog baanu anahay nagaba taqaanid.

Sorry guyz this topic is another one hijacked like any other, I apologize again...

Shehe apart from our mutual hate-love comments, what do u say about the topic, the 3 agaisnt 1 staff, I was only especially waiting for ur view, it is quite hard for me to stay at one, you know I thought