Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Things we do to Mother Nature

ailamos   

at the pace that we're fcuking this planet it won't be long before we destroy it, I wonder how many generations will that take? just the other day I read somewhere that a bird species was recently declared extinct somewhere in Africa... very sad indeed :(

nuune   

Give the guys a break, they are trying their best, in fact, they never thought such incidents will happen down under the sea, and no equipments to deal with, no company came forward yet to provide equipment to tackle the problem.

the guys are making effort, this is not a small incident!

and no, I don't work for BP, and they don't care about money anymore as they already lost $120 Billion, 35% in shares down, that is like $60 billion wiped out, and it continues.

^Who cares BP, how many times they ripped us off.

I hope mother nature bounces back after this horrible spill its tragic and I hope also BP will be a history, either go out of business or been bought by its rivals. Period.

I'm with Nuune on this. They're at loss as to what to do. They're trying their best but are not simply equiped to deal with something with this magnitude. It wasnt intentional; it was a horrible accident.

Tuujiye   

Do you guys know how big BP is? loool

BP and the government took way too long to deal with this problem. No one is angry about the accident because they do happen, but when you take too long to act and not take a full responsibility is when the fingers point at you. BP took way too long and they should have some kind of a back up plans for such accident. All this money that’s being spend is nothing to them because they know they could make it up. This could be a huge political statement by the company and I wouldn’t be surprised to see more actions such as this.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Crminal yes, necessary yes. If we want to continue life as it is, some sacrifices will have to be made.

Also, if you work in the private sector in the UK, you should worry about BP and how well it does in the stock markets as your pensions depend on them. ;)