Sign in to follow this  
FatB

i want my babies back!

FatB   

Say you got married to someone who happened to be from other country with other culture, after 10 years with marriage and got few get together he/she will get tired of you and decided to take the kids back to his country. What would you do? Use logic and impress me with your God gifted brain. Remember your government can't help you out since they don't have any agreement with your partners country.

Oz   

^ ee niinka taalo uu raadinaya.

Fat,

I would wait for the children till they reach the Adolescence tender age, They will come running looking for their father.if it's a she I'd never take the kids from her because children are best raised with their mother as long as the mother does a good job looking after them.

Waryaa Fat, details if you want some help, kor kor leh katabtey sxb.

MZanzi   

somali horay waxeey utiri ruuxe ludaada yaqaan ayaa laftaada asturo ...hablaha somalida ragoow hala guursado ayagan ilmaha meel fog inika geyneene

Cara.   

^Forget marrying someone of another nation, I would advise people against marrying someone of another tribe. My foolish aunty married someone of another clan just before the war broke out. They had to divorce of course, ilmaha aabahood baa kaxaystay, and we never saw our little cousins again :(

If your potential spouse doesn't share 25% of your genes and your future offspring won't be blessed with extra toes, DON'T even think about a union with this shisheeye.

Aaliyyah   

The only thing you can do is support them financially in the country their mom takes them. I doubt there's much that can be done here.

somalina waxay ku maahmaahda ilmuhu wuxu talo ka raba markaad hoyadii gursanasid...

markaa walaal take it easy worse things happen.

Inshallah supplicate more.

Ramadan Kareem.

salaam

NGONGE   

^^ You're not going to pray for him, adeer? :D

As for the topic, are they eating well? Do they have a good life? Do they dress well and go to school? If the answer to all these questions is yes then all I say is LUCKY KIDS.

Som@li   

Just take it easy, and arrange some form of agreement with the parent who took the babies, like if you could contact, visit etc, at the end of the day the kids when old enough will know if they still want u in their life.

Jacaylbaro, they'd probably say something similar to: "DUDE it's the jackpot season in ajrs, if you wanna do it, do it NOW! Here, take this AK-47! You get 50% more ajrs is you take down the kids as well. Offer is on until 20th September."

EDIT: I apologize for my bad taste in Al-Shabab bashing humour. Fatboy inshaAllah everything will be fine. I hope & pray that you'll find a solution that'll please both of you. Best of luck with everything!

^^ G.G u joker- off on until 20th sept :D

Fatboy, whatever you do remain civil and willing. For the time being, if you try making arrangements, adopt a good diplomatic stance- don't come across as though you're picking and choosing, your answer to everything should be 'haye haye.. waa runta... sax'

Try fitting things around THAT schedule as much as possible- difficult yes, but inshallah it'll be worth the hassle.

Goodluck!

Malika   

Divorce is never easy,especially when children are involved,to add salt to the wound your not going to have access to your children..It's messy business.

Is there no possibility of reconciliation with the mother,even on just being civil and humane to each other?

Were you a good husband/father? Are you worth your children?[am being hard here,but there are some men that aren't worth being fathers to anyone]

Have you tried to involve mediators,people that know both of you well?

Plea..I say plea with her,put your case forward without being aggressive or threatening...

Baal, what are your rights? Where you two married in a civil court?..

Inshaallah Kheyr aan rajeneyaa..

Fatboy, I don't know what you did, but it's all your fault to let her leave in the first place and therefore, you do not deserve to have the kids back. Now move on! Get yourself a new wife and start another family-- and make sure this time around she does not leave you!

N.O.R.F   

Fatboy, didn't know you was married/divorced with kids saxib :D

You can fill me in when we next meet up for a game of footy :D