Sign in to follow this  
FatB

i want my babies back!

LOL@Cara

I just find out through reliable sources inaan laba odey kala tirsano. I think we are good match.Let's help each other out, what's you say. I mean genetic diversity is good and all, but think of the children smile.gif

fatboy-I think reestablishing a relationship with husband/wife and winning their confidence, and doing so without malice would be the best way to go.

International custody cases are not easy even if you do have a powerful government willing to go court on your behalf. There are many examples of American parents whose foreign espouses snatched their kids never to be seen. There's little if any the US government could do.Here's prefect example. In this particular instance, one would think since the mom died, the kid automatically go to the next of kin. Any court in the world should ideally hand over the kid to his father.

I would advise not to go down that route. Just reengage the husband/wife, establish some sort of relationship and build confidence.Then try to reason with them and make them think about the welfare of the kids.

Zakinah   

Subxannallah its a hard sitituation to be in, may allah make it easy for you.....Gr8 reminder to those brothers/sisters thinking abt going into interace marriages...I have seen so many sisters throwing themselves into converts, and within a yr or so being divorced with children :( ...Marriage is an important part of life and we need to becareful! I am not saying marry a FARAH and u its all rosey, but atleast hadaad is qabatiin ninkaan somaliga ah dad kaa ceyshto waa la yaqaan.Laakin halkee baan u doonaa John's family aabihiisba ma yaqaanee :D

^I think the reasons those marriages end is "throwing themselves" part. I mean, honey put up some fight, xoogaa sanka taagta and play some mind games. Atleast make me believe, I'm just happy or grateful to have you. Hadii kale waa easy come, easy go.

*Cara takes note* :D:D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Fatboy
, I don't know what you did, but it's all your fault to let her leave in the first place and therefore, you do not deserve to have the kids back. Now move on! Get yourself a new wife and start another family-- and make sure this time around she does not leave you!

How did u come to such conclusion! ... From your writing, none can understand how could u come to such a conclusion sxb iska hadal looma hadlo

Zakinah   

Che- waa runtaa walee, uff naag raqiis ah yaa rabo :rolleyes: laakin waa sual oo maxeey iyaantaan gabdhaheena ku faleen nimaka indha bluega leh....if its indha haas cad cad i say contacts u galiya :D

^LooooL@contacts, that would be interesting experiment, and perhaps spray my hair or I should say all my hair blond :D:D

Laakin shaqo waaye yaaka bixi kara taas.I just realised even our brother Mr. Cadaan changed his nick into indho blue icon_razz.gif . I was confusing him indhoos the other way.

I guess waxii cusub caalan jecel, but no worries there will be retro look soon, and Farahs would be back. If that doesn't work I could fit my kid with blue eyes

black_baby_with_blue_eyes_8.jpg

We are hijacking the thread.

Indhoos   

^^Of course they can go together, I mean look at that, hypnotizing...

As for the issue at hand...Stay connected with the kids, make sure to support them, call them, and be civil to the mother.Insha-allah when they are old enough, they will come and find you...unless mom poisons their mind.

FatB   

North: g'day, too hot for footy here..

mr somalia: its always the fault of the losing party as it stands - though am curious possessive much?

arch: its one dimensional and cynical to generalize based on one case

Baluug   

Originally posted by Arac:

^Forget marrying someone of another nation, I would advise people against marrying someone of another tribe. My foolish aunty married someone of another clan just before the war broke out. They had to divorce of course, ilmaha aabahood baa kaxaystay, and we never saw our little cousins again
:(

If your potential spouse doesn't share 25% of your genes and your future offspring won't be blessed with extra toes, DON'T even think about a union with this shisheeye.

Crap. *retracts marriage proposal*

Cara.   

^ :D It's for your own good IB. Don't you want to pass on the family ears?

LOL @ Che. Nice try, mister. I've done some extensive background checks, and frankly I'm horrified. It seems that your family has not had a single first-cousin marriage for three generations! There's even a very good chance you don't have webbed feet, or three nostrils :eek:

*Shudders and clings to scaly cousin, with siamese twin looking on*