Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Just simple question...

underdog   

Why?

its a business transaction, she wants wealth, which I will provide in exchange for a service.

didn't you get the capitalist memo? "A$$, gas or cash, no one rides for free"

whats CV.. [Confused]

Resume.

"its a business transaction, she wants wealth, which I will provide in exchange for a service.

didn't you get the capitalist memo? "A$$, gas or cash, no one rides for free" "

gold digger and business transaction mhhh sorry after careful consideration i am sorry to inform u that ure application has been rejected, better luck in future with someone else.

ps a wealthy man does not state he is wealthy its fact that will be known on its own.

Man in malaysia,ur problem is lack of a proper ''RECON''.How come u like a person,be with them and then dislike them as days go by?To begin with bro,Do ur home work well and u don't have to suffer nothing coz u know what u are doing.

Ibtisam   

Why?

its a business transaction, she wants wealth, which I will provide in exchange for a service.

didn't you get the capitalist memo? "A$$, gas or cash, no one rides for free"

You mean you pay for it?? a business transaction, a service, thats a very odd way of looking at things :rolleyes, is that what they call it these days,

HOw do you know what she is anyway?

underdog   

If I'm not mistaken, she did say she abandoned her relationship because the guy didn't have enough money. scroll back a few, its there somewhere...

I know, you're not trying to imply that she's not putting money before other things.

and on that note, if she wants the the wealth I'm curious as to what she's bringing to the equation. And would it really be wrong of the a guy to have some 'demands' in exchange for the wealth?

WOW so quick to attach a label on me just cos i have a preference mhh curiosity urges me to ask when a man states he wants a goodlooking gal, tall, skinny etc isnt that accepted as his preference y cant u accept mine isnt because ure not wealthy ureself dont be bitter darling am sure some gal will fall for ure broke ***.

underdog   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

WOW so quick to attach a label on me just cos i have a preference

isn't that how it works?

"I prefer to eat people" = Label: Cannibal.

"I like men with money" = Label: Gold digger.

I really don't think you should be taking offense to the only conclusion that can be reached from your comment.

p.s. "well nobody wants your broke a**" LOL thats kinda cute, how you put that. Along the same lines of "I'm rubber and you're glue, anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you" icon_razz.gif

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:i think we can share and see if those problems can be solved?

Please, englighten me on how one can change my no good of an Ex. He is as good of a thief as any, and refuses to stop his thieving ways. If there is any hope at all, I would like to know because God knows how much I miss those stolen goods he use to pamper me with.
;)

What's the wink for jay?

Yes I have right. The right to go out with da hottest chick.

You certainly do have that right and exercise that right to the fullest. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif Live well hotties...

How come u like a person,be with them and then dislike them as days go by?To begin with bro,Do ur home work well and u don't have to suffer nothing coz u know what u are doing..

General, you are awesome. When I first read his post, I thought the same thing too, and asked myself, where was he when it was time to get to know the person? Probably had his eyes closed, and one day woke up and saw what was infront of him all along and decided to do something about it.