Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Just simple question...

underdog   

Oh and Underdog, gold digger or not...isn't a woman's company enough, why would you need to twin it with prostitution

Lost One, She's the one who twinned it with hoein' when she made her requirement a financial one. If we're being capitalist about it, she'll get her money in exchange for whatever service he demands and if she's unwilling then she can hop on a bus back to Hooyo's crib in the projects.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

He was not wealthy enough!

Taksim do you really consider that labeling off the bat?

somalida yaab ayey leeyihiin...it is her preference..you might gve her advice lakin haku qasbin in ay qarsato ama badasho..

M-I-M,

Badel madhihin, qarso na madhihin. Waxeega waa beec eey tiri. and I just stated my requirements. whats the problem?

"Hey babe, here's an AMEX card, show me what you can do for it"

Cara.   

^Didn't Somali fathers traditionally receive a 'payment' of sorts for their daughters? Sometimes marriage negotiations fell apart because the groom-to-be did not have the requisite number of camels.

Do you think it's a pimping of sorts?

Maybe cynical lady is merely removing the middle man :D

underdog   

That's the best explanation I've heard to date.

I think you're right, Some old-skool parents seem to keep their girls as a retirement plan. an 'Investment' of sorts

M in M-- your question sounds kinda personal.

U could simply ask in different way because I believe there are lots of reasons that relationship ends. As you said you had nothing in common with ur ex, another may break up a relationship because he's moving away, or Aabbo gave her another man and soon will be married. So basically, there's no way to solve this, but divorce, or break-up