Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Just simple question...

lets see most and foremost reasons make our relationships(shukaansi) end in short......the simple question is ..what was the problem that made you(guys) broke up(ur last relationship)? you can also state what was the cause of ur friend's broke up, or problems u think can end relationships in short cycle.

it might be helpful topic....let me start ..

we were different races, after some monthes i realized i morally like to marry somali lady from there on i took the word " dont to drive to disasters"

and one before that i saw my self disliking her day after day because of her character...we were different ppl in terms of characters...

P s though it might seem personal question, i think we can share and see if those problems can be solved?

Pujah   

LOl you meen you wont mind getting your face scratched up eh!

Anyway the shortest way to end any relationship is over comiting yourself without covering all the basis.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Laakin in my defense

Lol@ in my denfense… suddenly the dude has rights..lol

Originally posted by man_in_malaysia:

P s though it might seem personal question, i think we can share and see if those problems can be solved?

Exactly solve what..

i think we can share and see if those problems can be solved?

Please, englighten me on how one can change my no good of an Ex. He is as good of a thief as any, and refuses to stop his thieving ways. If there is any hope at all, I would like to know because God knows how much I miss those stolen goods he use to pamper me with.

Ameen   

Lazy, your ex probably stole your stuff, while you were swearing at your tv because A.I didnt feel like passing the ball (I dont blame him, who is he suppose to pass to, C-Webb?, oh HELL no). I mean, really...look at the opportunity that you gave him. But dont worry, I got the solution to that problem... Stop watching ball all together,lol.

And Allah knows best

And Allah knows best

underdog   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

He was not wealthy enough!

Hey, I'm in the market for a 'previously enjoyed', 'well skilled' gold digger. submit your CV via PM and I'll reply with a bank statement. ;)