Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Arsenal sign Reyes in £20m deal

Hmmmm think tank....and who where you addressing by this ....

Obviously u have trouble reading my post, neverthless ama still insist on breakindown fo ya. I dont care what u support, i dont understand the obsession with any given team, i think thats as rediculous as theory of evolution.

Your where obviously addressing to people who support ateam that is managed a French manager and here is what I thought was narrow on your part....

Dont you go trash anyones interest Kabbish~?

Baaniyal   

yes,relax y'all..

I think everyone falls in love with a certain club,because of a special moment that captured their attention. To say many armchair fans exist in Arsenal,is somewhat correct/incorrect. The reason for that is,usually these individuals are looked at as glory hunters,so when it comes to Arsenal what glory have they won,besides two doubles since Wenger's reign? The real reason i feel many of these people are riding the Arsenal tide,is because of the attractive football this team is playing. The george Graham era did not grab such attention,because simply they were a bore to watch,they always played for the 1-0 scoreline,which became a trademark saying with "Boring Boring Arsenal". You had Manu winning every year,with a bunch of players from their youth academy. And all the way in Italy,a Galactico looking AC Milan was tearing europe to shreds. If the argument of bandwagoners exists with an Arsenal who hasn't really done anything,then why didn't Herbert Chapman 1930's Arsenal,who dominated the League for a whole decade,get such a fan frenzy(i know i know maybe cause of the lack of t.v in most nations),but still it is there to see. If we want to really look at the highest ratio for fan turnover from a club to another,just turn your head to the Manu dominated North American market,or Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand who have the largest fan base for Liverpool. Arsenal are not even within a distance from those two clubs for the asian market. Enjoy this Arsenal while you can everyone,cause i don't know for how long it will last for. Surely it is something to behold,a team that scores without headers and crosses.

Blessed   

It's so obvious that a certain person hasn't been keeping an eye on the league table lately. Shaqsi, ya’ll wasted your money. Look what the United Legends got for a mere £12.8 million… Another legend in the making :D:D

_1499314_saha_300.jpg

Saha

Glory belongs to the REDEVILs always icon_razz.gif:D

Baniyaal I do hope that with the players we got now and the likes of Bentley coming through coupled with astunningly beautiful 60K capacity stadium will give us the impetus to dominate more than MANU or Liverpool have ever done. Already we are getting more fans that you can imagine and now if you try to register as amember you would soon realise that it would take another 3-4 yrs to do so.

Dearest Ameeenah. Great signing yes but surely not a shrewd signing like a twenty old established Raw diamond that Wenger can easily turn into a shining one. MANU have to be shaking in their boots for the commotion taking place internally and with eminet change of the status would make Arsenal a much better bet come next year.

H   

Spanish starlet Jose Reyes suffered Carling Cup heartache as his own goal cemented Middlesbrough's passage to Cardiff against Arsenal.... The 20-year-old's full debut ended in disaster on a bad night for the Gunners reyesog_ms.jpg

Louis Saha may have finished top of the strops but the Frenchman's public demand to join Manchester United earned appreciation inside the Old Trafford dressing room. Saha was the most outspoken of all and told Fulham he would eventually let his contract wind down and leave for nothing if he was not allowed to join United. saha_me180.jpg

Hmmm Abad beginning doesnt often mean abad ending. Give the guy abreak he is new and hasnt had his share of Heinz and chips yet. Im you MANU fans loved it but we support our players despite their mistakes ....

Go Goooners....

WingA   

after watching a good football match, all i got to say is DAMM!! Reyes!! what a signing man!! i dont know how Wenger does it but he signs some good player over the years.

peez..

N.O.R.F   

^^^what a goal, it was in as soon it left his foot,,,,,,

plz spare a thought for us Liverpool fans, u guys are getting these quality players and we aint gettin ish,,,,,,damn,,,,, :mad: , bring back Fowler, Macca, Redknapp, Berger and we will at least play better footy,,,,,

His full debut may have started in disaster but you can see why Wenger is the best manager in the land. Not many here thought he was agreat buy but boy did he make it up his past blunders with two great strikes. Reyes lit up Highbury with a brilliant double as holders Arsenal came from behind to beat Chelsea 2-1 and reach the FA Cup quarter-finals.

reyesgoalchelsea.jpg

Van Nice to see you appreciate agood game.

Norf - Really sorry about the plight of Lpool. with the squad they have, they should do better.

Thats what i call steppin up to the plate. man Wenger makes couching look easy. i guess now bergkemp can take his much deserved exit, no need for ol breeds, arsenal ridin high on young guns.

Baaniyal   

Well that threw out Norf "One man Team" argument. Infact Henry hasn't played in many crucial games for Arsenal,last season's replay against Chelsea,Ouraterfinals at Old Trafford,May 2002 at Old Trafford. So that argument is usually thrown by bitter rival fans,lol. Anyways Norf i see you still clinging to that day at Cardiff,were Pool pulled off one of the biggest robberies in British history. Oh how i love it when Arsenal play in Anfield,so much space,especially on the left where Cole,Pires and Henry like to terrorise. Pool pummelled us in the first half of this season's game,but still managed to lose. Now they have to face an ever confident and in-form Arsenal. Your team looked very fluid against Pompey,but still let them equalise,so what makes you think the Arsenal Juggerrnaut will be stopped on their tracks by a lonely Pool who relies on a Gerrard that will be sucking on Veira's toe again,and a hoof Chasing Owen? Kewell is the only player worthy of mention here. Roll on with the show!

Like Tank said,Wenger makes it look so easy!

N.O.R.F   

^^lol, gotta hang to something bruv, specially when i know it hurts aresenal fans when u bring it back up :D

i was so wanting to play Man Utd at Old Trafford or Arsenal at Highbury, but hey make it Anfield - no more a fortress

Arsene Weneger has bough many a class player, such as Pascal Cygan, Grimandi, Oleg Luzhny, Francis Jeffers, Jermain Penant yeah quality mate icon_razz.gif