Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Arsenal sign Reyes in £20m deal

N.O.R.F   

Northerner I can understand the envy here

is it that obvious? i tried to put on brave face and take a deep breath. Arsenal sign this spanish wonderkid and man utd sign Saha, who do we sign??? no one, Houllier still thinks he doesnt need any more players to win PL, now that is dumb,,,,i just hope he goes in the summer and we get *** Hiddink who i rate very highly or Sven, now that wud be wicked,,,,,,,,still hopiful we beat yous lot at Highbusy in April

1180985.gif

Wenger: top dog

It also proves that Arsene Wenger is, in my opinion, the number one manager right now. If you're talking about head-hunting the top guy in the Premiership, it would have to be the Arsenal boss right now.

The team are just wonderful to watch. To prove my point, remember all the fuss about the suspensions we picked up from the Manchester United game and how it would affect their chances? Well, can anyone remember exactly when those bans were served, because they didn't make the blindest bit of difference! With Reyes now we wouldnt be so thin after all.

N.O.R.F   

maan 4get arsenal,lol

i get enuff of that by mates who havnt even been to norf london nevermind highbury,,,,,, :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

^^^like evry other somali who supports arsenal but used to support another team until a few years ago? me glory fan? na mate, loyalty,,,,,,,remeber the 2001 FA Cup Final? That was a beautiful day, u can win that cup for the next ten years if u like, but that day will haunt you forever :D , You'll Never Walk alone ;)

I dont know how anybody can be loyal to any1 team forever, am only loyal the brand of soccer that i love, and if arsenal is the team that has the brand, indeed i'll be a supporter. i dont understand how anybody can support liverpools style right its absolute garbage, u cant live in past glory, when all the action is in the present na imean.

wasalam

p.s as expected there is an exception to every rule and the exception to mine is, u'll neva see me cheering for an italian side, rest assured.

wasalam

This is apoem for Lpool and for the benefit Lpool supports especially my buddy Northerner.... icon_razz.gif

written after the game vs. Liverpool ...

Over in Anfield where the Scousers in Red play

They secretly dreaded the arrival of Arsenal that day

The Gunners were missing players, but playing with Sol

There was no way he would give up an easy goal

Vieira was out with injury so there was nothing to do

But slip in a Brazilian, that new international ? Edu

We missed Freddie too but no need to holler

Arsene just replaced him with Mr. Arsenal ? Ray Parlour

The team has been suffering but not like Liverpool

Even depleted, we?d take the Merseysiders to football school

And just to make the teams almost equal, make them fair

Monsieur Wenger decided to test the kid Jeremie Aliadiere

But football, being like life, things don?t go according to plan

In the first half Liverpool took the ball and ran, ran, ran

They had victory in their eyes and we?re out for the kill

And before long Arsenal were trailing, one-nil

You can play hard when it?s pouring and wet

But nothing matters unless the ball goes into the back of the net

We had a free kick and the result of it was a bit jammy

Edu hit it but the own goal was credited Sammi

The game was a see-saw, the going got tough, the tough got going

Unfortunately Liverpool lost their attacker, little Mikie Owen

With Owen sat on the ground being treated, it was nice to see

Our man Thierry, pat him on the head and ask, ?ca va, mon ami??

Soon afterwards the game was in our favor

When Pires hit a volley that any striker would savor

It?s great to be a Gooner because it ended in that way

Another Arsenal Frenchman saved another Arsenal day

Going to Anfield is a terrifying venue

But the tables are turned when they put Arsenal on the menu.

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

gud one ;)

think tank, i dont support Liverpool's style, but i sup the team, since their style of play was John Barnes and co, when Arsenal had George Graham, but u dont remeber those days cos u just started watching footy recently with the influx of the french, so save yr loyalty speach mate, it wud interesting to see if the tables turned and if u wud stay loyal to the ar$$enal if they had a bad few seasons......

ps Shaqsi

When Pires hit a volley that any striker would savor

comon, i know it was a good goal but lets not exagerate, it was a far post curler, not a volley, but Henry's goal last nite was phaaaat!

King of Kings they said and boy are they right...

king of kings

Up Norf....I wouldnt know what kinda fan you are, but I have supported Arsenal for the past 14 yrs to be precise and it would be so naive of you to judge what you have no clue about. Even during George Grahams era, Arsenal had the spirit though the likes of Lpool where terrorising us we still gave as good as we got. Talking about Geroge, remember he is known for having brough in the best defence Arsenal has ever had. Beisdes we had aprolific scorer in Ian Wright so dont even go there. I can also say that Lpool had the best flowing football with the likes of Burns and Rush and later Fowler. However, since Jones and Houlier took over, it got worser by the years while we improved with time and surely we even play football than Liverpool ever played.

Obviously u have trouble reading my post, neverthless ama still insist on breakindown fo ya. I dont care what u support, i dont understand the obsession with any given team, i think thats as rediculous as theory of evolution. its tru i just recently started paying attention to the english premiership n thats cuz english football is trash, n if it takes a french couch to add some spice to it thats aight wit me, can u live wit?

Think tank I read what you wrote actually but it wasnt of any interest to me cause u talk shit to be honest. Besides we cant all be interested in what you are. Your opinion is yours and should stay that. Whether someone supports ateam or not ultimately its their call. You cant just rubbish someones interest just because u aint got any. Oh btw I believe the premiership is the most exciting of all leagues in Europe so go figure.

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, easy lads

shaqsi, my comments were not aimed at yourself as i have noticed yr in the hardcore element of Gooners. My comments were more for the 'part time/who ever is winning at the time' arm chair fans whos team affiliations change with the weather.