Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Seduction tips for men, come see how a real man gets a woman

Ibtisam   

:( sad watching a grown man fall from grace. aaah BAck to this thread.

The Siren Ramadhan is thursday, miyaad kaa si gaadisinisa??

Paragon   

^If such is so, then, why come hither? One would not mingle amidst grown-ups if a grown-up jest too crude too shelter easily assaults their innocent eyes, I would've thought.

Or what belies this treasured visitation, I ponder. The pomp of vainglory? smile.gif

Haatu   

Paragon, i made an offer for you and The siren. and btw, it still stands. Check it out in the poetry section, your dirty poem. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Paragon   

^Looool. Waraa Jaajumoow, sxboow see camal adiga? Hoos-hoos uu la isugugu sheegaa sheekadaasoo kalee, hada they'll think we finally got a 'room' or a good plumbing job.

Now furaha lee inoo soo gudbi. Tartiibtoo yaah? :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^If such is so, then, why come hither? One would not mingle amidst grown-ups if a grown-up jest too crude too shelter easily assaults their innocent eyes, I would've thought.

Or what belies this treasured visitation, I ponder. The pomp of vainglory?
smile.gif

Paragon, I could say one or two things to you, but with your current attitude it would be pointless. You need to be comfortable with your own self dear, because I was talking about Fu-fu's little fight forcing THe siren to write more. But if since you brought yourself into it, you fell from grace about a year ago [in my eyes]. I have become accustomed to reading worse things that this from you since, so I've learnt to keep my nonsense to myself with regards to you smile.gif

P.s. If you want to get into the discussion of grown ups and its content, I could offer to school you in the limits it has, at least for self respecting people, but again it would be wasted on you, so I shall remain out of your so called grown up discussion.

P.s.s. Its got to a point where you cannot even talk to people on normal terms without trying to transgress the boundaries and if they resist you scream if your child, take your innocent eyes else where. [even when they were not talking to you] Yad yad ya plz.

Ibtisam   

^^^YEP, he said a drop of water dulka kaka ma daacan.

He didn't really, talks none-stop about how great you are smile.gif

Haatu   

Haye Paragon waa balan :D . I'll mail you the keys. Enjoy. Just make sure you change the bed sheets after your done, eeerrr, i mean mop the kitchen floor when your done ;)

PS: Make sure no one follows you. I'll get a bad name if they find out what i do there ;)