Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Seduction tips for men, come see how a real man gets a woman

LOL@Rape fantasy- woman still actually have them? I’d be a little disturbed if that old 70’s statistic existed today.

As for other real seductive tips? I’ll let you on a little secret *Whispers in her ear*..I have no idea how to seduce anything! In anycase I doubt its of any real significance to men. One need only flash a pert breast and they'll been seduced into carrying out just about anything. Do we need anymore skill than that?

As for the seduction of women? I have no idea what pushes their buttons I guess we’re all different, different things turn us ladies on- I couldn’t possible begin to speak for woman-kind seriously as I have no clue *Burps*..I’m rather a cave-woman myself and am pretty simple to seduce- give me a simpering handcuffed man- with nutella spread on his nipples dancing around a sea of silk white scarves singing alonging to Tom Jone's Sex Bomb and I’m sold. What can I say? I’m a barbarian. [smile] ..LOL

lol Siren,

Rape fantasy aka cave man routine fantasy aka pirate abduction fantasy, its all the same stuff just different names or associations :D

When it comes to seducing a man, I must disagree to it only takes an exposed female breast to get the job done, I mean come on there is difference between seducing and tempting right!!!

As far as female seduction goes, flexibility of one's approach to fit the women being pursued is understood, but I don't think we are that different when it comes to what works icon_razz.gif

oops got to run, talk to you later, bee bye