Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Seduction tips for men, come see how a real man gets a woman

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ xawaaj an ku marin!! LOOL Well he built you up so much, hence my "sad to see you fall from grace" comment above. IF of course it was all just faan, then by all means, but haadi waax la sheegoya has any truth in it, you need to raise up and above. smile.gif

If you want someone to blame, blame iska.

Juxa   

Bob is kind, he always speak kindly of people.

now with me waa sheeko kale, fu-fu waa qaabdaro walaalkeed, need i say more. fufu bilaa caleek waraaaaaaa.

what happened to paragon? why dagaalka bisinkee? must be the hay fever yaah? yarka shaah iyo canjeelo isku dhufo, cure is guaranteed.

Siren, bank holiday weekend, waan isku qoronahay, i am taking you to wadaadki ceegada dadka ku qabanayay, if it does not work, i propose one way ticket to dhaqan celis camps, lakin i fear waxaan la maqal ama la arag inaad dadki soo barto.

to the rest waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon!

MZanzi   

^^Qaabdaradeeda dadka dhan mausheege marka ..duf kubaxe

Laakin abaaay qofti shantaada kaa celin sharci kaama celiyo ma maqlinioo

saan isku dabaalinaayay waa daalay marka yac inaan iska dhaho waaye qoftaan rooxaanta heeso

Juxa   

qoftan made you sound like iney adigu rooxaan kuheyso lol and yes qaabdarada wala sheegaa lama qarinkaro.

Siren is on mission:)

Paragon   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Originally posted by Paragon:

^If such is so, then, why come hither? One would not mingle amidst grown-ups if a grown-up jest too crude too shelter easily assaults their innocent eyes, I would've thought.

Or what belies this treasured visitation, I ponder. The pomp of vainglory?
smile.gif

Paragon, I could say one or two things to you, but with your current attitude it would be pointless. You need to be comfortable with your own self dear, because I was talking about Fu-fu's little fight forcing THe siren to write more. But if since you brought yourself into it, you fell from grace about a year ago [in my eyes]. I have become accustomed to reading worse things that this from you since, so I've learnt to keep my nonsense to myself with regards to you
smile.gif

P.s. If you want to get into the discussion of grown ups and its content, I could offer to school you in the limits it has, at least for self respecting people, but again it would be wasted on you, so I shall remain out of your so called grown up discussion.

P.s.s. Its got to a point where you cannot even talk to people on normal terms without trying to transgress the boundaries and if they resist you scream if your child, take your innocent eyes else where. [even when they were not talking to you] Yad yad ya plz.
Again, nonesense. Who you 'claim' to be talking to is irrelevant. You talk alot as it is.

Answer the question: why brought you into this thread? Your need to feel good at the expense of those whom 'you' think fell from grace? Is that how you make yourself feel better?

Even more relevant, who annointed to the position of 'grace-gauge or meter'? Who?

And more interestingly, why the heck have ever concerned 'yourself' with anyone's grace (and that of mine before a year ago)? And who told you Paragon ever gave a damn about what you thought or didn't think of him? Hmm?

Lol. Accustomed to me? Who the heck forced you to? Do me a favour now; never again tell me about exactly 'where' you keep your nonesense.

Fahantu?

Hello Siren,

I was expecting a topic in this genre and I was looking forward to really insightful okay maybe even fun seduction tips, instead you have in gone completely in the opposite direction. Maybe there was another hidden intent here, my reasonable self can't see, but oh well seduction is what you called it. What is seduction and what is the purpose of it? To me to seduce someone to be seduced is to have someone to go deliberately entice another person to engage in some sexual activity.

I want you to dig back again and bring new items to be useful so that my 70% male side can put to a good use ;););)

Ps. No means NO only in the situation where this is a rape fantasy, and couple agreed ahead that would be understood in that way.

^-Erhem....er..Parag on that was rather rude- and ibti like wise-neither of you need behave so hostile and cutting towards each other simply because of a few innocent misunderstandings. I have no idea what kind of History SOL demands its people must relive or revive but perhaps things should just be left in the past and you both should behave with a little bit more decorum than you are. Why bicker and be agonistic towards each other? It’s not pleasant for you both and anyone else that has to witness it. I created this topic for a simple laugh, some people got it, some didn’t-it’s perfectly acceptable. Now stop it with the personal jabs and kiss and make up. After all Ramadan is just around the corner and the period for holy-tolerance is upon us. (Forget the kiss- at the very least-give a grudging adult hand shake or speak with a certain level of civility. Come on!

Moving on! People...firstly I resent being referred to as “Qoftan”...It’s not courteous especially when you consider its Somali-content a little respect goes a long way and if not that then at least offer a dash of polite civility my brothers and sisters.

Jaanjumow- Haye baal ma nagaha SOL baad saxeebahaa uu fataasha? Maaxad ilbax daafteen. *Shakes her head- and whispers in paragons ears- I’ll meet you there LOL* I KID! Seriously taa ku faadhiso bila edab yahow *Fartaa dhexe baa Jaanjumow loo taagtay*

Juxa- *Smiles* Bank holiday-gan soo soco ta shaqaan leeyahay walaashay-Haloweenka miiyaad ee gayn karta? Maagic baan raba inna so qaado. Wadaad kani baal sida daadka loo baabo miiyu aqaana? Nin baan raba inuu geed ku xhido.

Fufu- Haye I see your getting whipped from both sides eh? *Grins* Perhaps you’d better behave yourself and take back your statements then because a man such me would not consider acting out the fairytale scene. Having said that perhaps if you were to consider role-playing the princess I might be inclined to feel you up beneath your petticoats a little but only with your highnesses permission of course. So what do you say my sweet? Fancy being groped by a real man? *Laughs darkily and whispers*..waarya tread carefully because you cannot win...

Ibti- Horta- (wonder if you know)is Ramadan starting on Thursday night therefore making Friday the first fasting day...or is Friday the night the beginning of Ramadan..Saturday being the fast day. If you are aware do clarify.

As for getting this topic in BEFORE Ramadan? LOL-Wasn’t even my intention to make it, blame FUFU he gave me the idea for the topic. Plus that other topic about “perfect” characteristic of ones “ideal” partner got my eyes rolling a little so I thought I’d be a man for a week- and give a ironic-wink wink-satirical twist on the extreme types of manly virtues I find rather amusing. Nothing particularly risqué- so why the sad face? I much prefer it when your smiling.

MZanzi   

^^you are about as sharp as the leading edge of KBS (Kenya Bus)

PS:r u always this much in heat or just when paragon is around?

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Hello Siren,

I was expecting a topic in this genre and I was looking forward to really insightful okay maybe even fun seduction tips, instead you have in gone completely in the opposite direction. Maybe there was another hidden intent here, my reasonable self can't see, but oh well seduction is what you called it. What is seduction and what is the purpose of it? To me to seduce someone to be seduced is to have someone to go deliberately entice another person to engage in some sexual activity.

I want you to dig back again and bring new items to be useful so that my 70% male side can put to a good use
;););)

Ps. No means NO only in the situation where this is a rape fantasy, and couple agreed ahead that would be understood in that way.

LOL@Rape fantasy- woman still actually have them? I’d be a little disturbed if that old 70’s statistic existed today.

As for other real seductive tips? I’ll let you on a little secret *Whispers in her ear*..I have no idea how to seduce anything! In anycase I doubt its of any real significance to men. One need only flash a pert breast and they'll been seduced into carrying out just about anything. Do we need anymore skill than that?

As for the seduction of women? I have no idea what pushes their buttons I guess we’re all different, different things turn us ladies on- I couldn’t possible begin to speak for woman-kind seriously as I have no clue *Burps*..I’m rather a cave-woman myself and am pretty simple to seduce- give me a simpering handcuffed man- with nutella spread on his nipples dancing around a sea of silk white scarves singing alonging to Tom Jone's Sex Bomb and I’m sold. What can I say? I’m a barbarian. smile.gif ..LOL

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

^^you are about as sharp as the leading edge of KBS (Kenya Bus)

PS:r u always this much in heat or just when paragon is around?

Ah, but not quite as hot as you- orod farta futada ku cun-cunnaysa iska geli. smile.gif

MZanzi   

^^^ :D:D:D

now i can see why you are often lost in thought because it's an unfamiliar territory for you..

Habeen wanaagsan and let us stop it here

LOL-Good night *Waves fufu goodbye*

Ps The next time you speak out of turn...be warned you shall receive a prompt dacas to the face your just lucky I'm such a tolerant and generous woman.