Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Seduction tips for men, come see how a real man gets a woman

MZanzi   

^^^I thought our discussion was Xrated not sunday tea session

PS:sheeekada adaa naga haleeyay marka xajiso smile.gif

^- *Smiles*...That all depends on whether you can handle it.

I get the feeling that you may have a nervous break-down or run off weeping into a corner- I mean just look how your handling my teasing already?

Tisk tisk....I can handle anything sweetcakes but I'm not sure you can. Can you walk away unscathed and without an ounce of bitterness? If not may I suggest you skip off? If yes? Then lead the way twinkle toes...

Just keep it a little bit..classy. By all means be as lewd and flithy as you wish-but keep the class. Are we in agreement candy pants? smile.gif

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

[QB

I get the feeling that you may have a nervous break-down or run off weeping into a corner- I mean just look how your handling my teasing already?

[/QB]

Sadly in your case a sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.

^And that I presume is what constitutes to as a razor sharp cut down? *Lifts a highly amused brow*...I'm all aghast with afront. Do you have any more in your bag of ill-tempered treats this morn? smile.gif

Paragon- Well of course you missed me I am ofcourse the stars which lights your universe :D ...come ushers him close, tell me how have you been?

Paragon   

Radiant, my dear, radiant.

Indeed you're the shimmering constellation around who's sparkles all matter and fleeting angles revolve. If light is the source of sight, then you are the sigh of relief a yearning and longing soul breezly emits. Thus how can I not miss thee? :D

How have you been?

MZanzi   

The Siren let me assure you that, from what you've written, you do not sound Funny @ all

I am still waiting you to teach me how to read her body signs and how i will be able to hit the G-Spot climax sooner, ......

So what are you waiting for?

I'm still waiting to see what direction the new principal takes us… ...

Paragon- Aww such poetically yearned musing is enough to set the most tightlaced of witchs hearts a blaze with... lust? Nay..*winks* I shall save you the embarassment for once for you seem in a wonderously up-lifting mood.

I am well my friend- my belly is full with good food, the sun is seeping in through my window causing an even cheerier disposition than usual and am currently taking it upon myself to so kindly school a fellow SOL'er into the art of female seduction. Life couldn't be better. And you? How art thou my fair prince?

Fufu-...AHA!-So thats what's got you so sour? You want actual sex tips?...hmm...Are we allowed to divulge such sensitive information? Besides I already gave you an depth list of how to bag yourself a woman. Surely I have been an attentive sex-guru? Must I be pushed some more? smile.gif ..Besides- don't tell me you don't know how to push a ladies buttons once you've successfully ensnared her?

To give you a clue...you stick your man-organ into her vessel- wiggle it about a bit-remove it and then place it back in a couple of times. Then bobs your uncle!...

To hit the G-spot- you will require some duck-tape a rustle of rocket salad and some Herbal Essences shampoo. You will also be in need of streaming waterfull and some olive-oil for massaging.

Don't forget a silk blind fold and a satin tie for tying things... smile.gif -Your man-organ being one. I hear that the restriction of essential blood vessels to that region make for an intersting sexual climax for the woman.

Paragon   

^ smile.gif Oh Siren, my fair princess, that cheery mood gladdens me. Good food is the sister of good mood, and good mood does indeed set afoot good tidings for all. Not so dissimilar to you, I am also in the same jetstream of joy today. Mine has come to fruition through the blissful journey of the mind. So, I am very well this day and all laughter. :D

Ofcourse, despite my staged 'naughtiness', I am perhaps essentially that well-bred child who wipes his mouth after every bite. smile.gif But as you've suggested, one must ease up at times and let nature be as was intended.

Ah for SOL, one gets the feeling that they're fence-sitters, and when another crosses a thresh unfamilair to them, they become the 'finger-pointers'. I'll call them 'the good at the expense of the (percieved) bad'. You and I of recent fall within the latter category, I am afraid. But as with all humanity, there is a great need for villains so as to appoint or annoint the good. I will not bore you with such philosophical things, but school them, my dear, and school them good. :D

MZanzi   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OL @The Siren

let me take a moment to congratulate you for taking the time to enrich your knowledge and understanding of female sexuality

cashirka so wad baan kuleeyahay

Fufu-LOL-More? If you insist- One last tip then before I depart for the day...Women? I have found enjoy the romantic-almost fairy-like aspects of sexual conquest- so if you ever find yourself in possession of a unicorn and the grand owner of a wonderful castle- then lead your woman up the magical staircase (built by fey-like creatures) and lay her on a bed of soft (no posionous preferably)ivy-befor e making avid love to her infront of a magic mirror-repeating this here statement... Mirror-mirror on the wall whose the fairest shagger of them all....-do this while generously spreading the olive oil and rocket leaves on her persons. If your lady friend isn’t panting with arousal-then I shall eat my hat.

Women also enjoy a bit of voyeirism as well-so if you can organise a gaggle of dawarfs to happen upon you and your lady’s love session the better..so long as their grubby-midgety little fingers don't join in the fray it should be fine.

Paragon- *grins* such happiness is infectious I see? Wonderful and as usual your musings are greatly soothing to my villainous ego and yours I see? Caress on my dear...caress on.