Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Seduction tips for men, come see how a real man gets a woman

Heh. I wonder what others think about this fight between Fu-Fu and Siren? Is it a cat fight?

kix, kix :D:D:D Alla Hooyoy, Ngonge waa imtixaan socda. At first, I didnt get it untill I remembered that FU FU used to be a she on SOL before he had the identity crisis and now THE SIREN :Dicon_razz.gif .

Ehem... as for the topic, I'm not touching it.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Adi iska aamus, The Siren aa kugu baashali doonto for the she-male is stronger than you
icon_razz.gif

Eeedo I have seen people like you before but I had to pay admission fee.

lol..siren cat is outta the bag! yo homie-gal, so how many gal u had so far! lool. probably more than naxar!

wax waalan. u r coming out from the wrong closet. somali closet dont do that. ok. try the brit closet, it allows that shyte.

*Smiles at the replies* oh my.....and at last I have time enough to reply...Now lets get down to it.

LOL@Juxa- haye baan inna keen walaashey- jinka iggu jira ha la igga sare *Links arms with her and trots off to find the sheiks of Southall*

As for this supposed fight that is ensuing between me and Fufu-? LOOOL-Lord I had no idea- *Calls out to fufu* Waaryaahe-ma cado baad ee noqotay? *shocked* Ceeshcalaa...Waar sii yaar oo walaanimadu naga daxaayso baan ku waaninaya- adiguna ileen dabarka baad igga jabinaysa? Ruunti Chocolata na diiday- baal xagee lagu geeyaa? LOL- KID wallahi I kid! I have no idea where this notion of a cat-fight came from but I assure you twinkle toes we are brothers in arms *Ushers him to her Adonis like flat masculine chest, rubs his soft feminine face into her hairy (not forgetting manly) chest and whispers into his ear* Let us be confused together my dear tis nothing to be ashamed of! You shall be the princess who holds the shelter or our home and I the man who shall hunt for you alone. Come let me take care of you and take you away from this dreadful place...*wipes a tear from Fufu’s eye*

Valeenta- LOL- I knew you'd like it. *Winks*..btw which rule do you think would work for you mi-lady?

Ibti and Malika- LOL My dear darlings stop being so worried....I doubt anyone with any common sense would follow this mock-satirical look at what I consider to be cave men tactics...come who would in their right minds take any of it seriously.

Ducaysane- Fulay! Waar Liibaaxo boliiska kama baqo.

Fabregas- Thats the spirit!

Ps C&H- I thought for a lady like you number 7 would be best to keep you in line..*Winks, Grins and runs off before shouting* Perhaps Fufu would be the best to admnister it seen as though your both so charming when you squabble? :D

Gheele- LOL As usual you get my twisted sense of humour...Horaah! Plus I am NOT a she-male. I am a male-can nobody read it in my stride? hehehe I MEAN..ERHEM...HAHAHA (Like the father chrisma HAHA)

Senora- I’m glad you did...it was meant for smiling lips.

LOL@Caanjeex- Slaanta ee dashay mooyaan ee qof kale oo aan jarka ka tuura-ba ma jiiro

Oh and Fufu and C&H-play nice. *Wags her habayaro finger*

Rudy-Don’t act surprised you were my council for the last few weeks of my “coming out” Besides a libertarian as me is not into labels. I am neither she- or he....just He with dashings of she and sprinkles of we. Stop..that didn't sound right. Discard that last statement.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

As for this supposed fight that is ensuing between me and Fufu-? LOOOL-Lord I had no idea- *Calls out to fufu* Waaryaahe-ma cado baad ee noqotay? *shocked* Ceeshcalaa...Waar sii yaar oo walaanimadu naga daxaayso baan ku waaninaya- adiguna ileen dabarka baad igga jabinaysa? Ruunti Chocolata na diiday- baal xagee lagu geeyaa? LOL- KID wallahi I kid! I have no idea where this notion of a cat-fight came from but I assure you twinkle toes we are brothers in arms *Ushers him to her Adonis like flat masculine chest, rubs his soft feminine face into her hairy (not forgetting manly) chest and whispers into his ear* Let us be confused together my dear tis nothing to be ashamed of! You shall be the princess who holds the shelter or our home and I the man who shall hunt for you alone. Come let me take care of you and take you away from this dreadful place...*wipes a tear from Fufu’s eye*

Believe me Suran I have had more fun drinking cough mixture than reading your gibberish

^LOL Ouch-but you've read enough to surmise its gibberish-thus you've read enough young man.

But I must ask...why so hostile? smile.gif ..are your nickers too tight?

Ah, well how gentlemanly of you... *rolls her eyes, sighs and then quirks a bemused brow* you dissapoint me greatly-had no idea you were so sensitive-in anycase perhaps it would be best that you skip off and not lower yourself any further.