Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Taxi driver kissed girl ‘to comfort her’

Juxa   

Generale i would have said ninka waa la nabay but neck and tummy hadii meeshu timid, it is no longer relevent ninka inla sirey iyo inkale

fact of matter is as married man, meel qashin joogo inuu tago maba aheen. as such garabkiisa allaha galo

Haatu   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Haatu....The policy applies to all marlooley but some of us need more than others?

Now I know you respect Taxi drivers, but that is no way to talk about them. Are you insinuating that kaableyaasha need mental help? icon_razz.gif

It may sound like a strange story .. but I've come across the "I like black men" line a few times .... habraha gaalada ma xishoodaan

LOL@kissing for comfort :D Ninkan got caught! Maxaa geeyey backseet and whats with the 18 year old pushing him against the door and stomach kissing? :eek: At one point she like African people, then she called them all dogs, then he kissed her? :confused: Sheekadu way xuntahay.

nuune   

To make the story sound right and so truth, this is the bit they added to make it more accurate:

Hassan also denies
attempted
sexual assault in relation
to another 18- year-old female passenger

Can you see, this one also is 18 years old, Hasan only goes after girls who are 18 years of age, he has a database of personal details with him in his taxi, and or asks them how old are they, if they are 18, get in, no, I am 37, get out guumeesyahay caloosha laastiiga leh.

We are talking about TWO CASES here, both girls are 18 years of age, there wasn't any details of the other case, is it an ongoing case, is it a closed case, if it is a closed case why was he asked about the incident, if it is an ongoing case and he knows what happened then why he did the same incident all over again, when did it happened, the other case I mean, how did it happened, why was that other girl also 18 yrs of age.

Aaliyyah   

I agree with NNC edab darnaa he was suppose to be a cabbie driver not a therapist kulaha I kissed her neck TO COMFORT her...DISGRACE!

oh My gosh he is married too??!! I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

salaam

how awful.

I don't why but I assumed the other 18 year old was there at the same time(which would further complicate the situation). :eek:

BOB   

We used to pull donkeys around town back in the day and now we swapped those donkeys for taxis and 'Sexual Harrassment' cases come in from left, right and center.

the neck kissing part sounds dodgy...Maybe she was wearing a nice perfume and the poor guy was smelling her neck and got carried away but then again maybe he wanted to do some serious ear nibbling and got her neck by mistake! redface.gif laakiin wax la is weydiiyo maxumee what on earth was she doing kissing his stomach? maybe saaxiibkeen waxaa ku taalay calool kuusan and the girl could not resist it...waxaan maqlay dumarka qaarkiis love caloolaha kuusan...talk about adduun waashay...the point I'm trying to make here is maybe its time we went back to our donkeys and leave this monkey business behind err taxis I should say! :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Cara.   

If you guys think "kissed his stomach" literally means just that, I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn :D

Stuff iyo nonsense

PS, didn't another taxi driver go on a shooting spree in the UK? That's what ya'll get for not tipping the drivers! Next, waiters will be stabbing you with butter knives.

Haatu   

Bob, I dare you to tell Che & Tuujiye to give up their taxis for donkeys. Wax ka hungurisan weligaa ma arkeysid :D