Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Somali Men

Aaliyyah   

^lool I have no idea waxa islamahan wilasha jecleesiyey maybe waxay ismoodi jireen hadii wiil ay helaan ninku kama ag tagayo oo they secured their position.

But, I think it was more of the idea of the society loving sons as opposed to islaamaha wanting sons...it was just the way things were back then..

salaam

The Zack   

^Wiilasha waxaa loo jeclaan jiray waagi hore iney dagaalka galaan oo geel soo dhacaan ama geela reerka ay difaacaan and nothing else. Maanta qofkii gabadh la dhalay ka naxaa ama wiil la dhalay ku farxaa because of their gender waa qof ********* iyo ignorance ay ka buuxdo.

Aaliyyah   

^yeah you are probably right Zack. But, I personally think it is easier to raise daughters than sons in the west. Not that I am saying all girls are good there are ones that go wild and go out of control. But, somali girls on average have shown to be more mature and tend to be more productive compared to somali guys. Just my thoughts...

salaam