Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Somali Men

Val- That’s mean. H&M bags are worth something £14.99 to be precise. Dying to slap you silly for writing that. What true love, pure encompassing, empowering love. WTH. What has he done to you….you need an intervention love. Pronto. But then again you’re a newlywed…seeing roses and all. I shall wait for the novelty to wear off. :D

KK- Clearly your confused; and in my spring-like sense humor I shall ignore you attempt to reduce your own argument to yariisee. Now Kk do us a fav and go back and re-read the thread. P.s.s the section that talks about his lucky to have you; refers to my mpendwa gold-diggerish attempt..

Ibtisam   

CL the other side of the coin is that I HATE with passion women who see men as life line or a bank. Akhaas of all things you can want from another human (man or women) chasing their money is not worth the trouble, you can make your own with so much less problems and more class.

This is what is confusing about the "modern" approach, if you are so clever why do you need to rip a rich man off and whore yourself to ugly men just for shoes, holiday and cars. Iiish :rolleyes:

Now CL I know you are joking most of the time, but getting his money and men are useless and women are independent and clever does not fit together, something has to give. icon_razz.gif*ducks It is distasteful and shameful this business aad xayasisiney, wa modern day glorified self prostitution.

Kool_Kat   

^Adigaaba ka daroo meeshii ku galgalatay! :D You're no woman should reduce herself to going after a man for his money...You can get your own and be a lot happier with less headache...Kii lacag kusiiyo adna waa inaa wax kale siiso? :eek:

Throws her oversized/used sandals at Ibti. Woman your confusing two separate things now. How did Malika (the source of this avoided response and am getting this?) Mhh. Just to clarify- Malika is romanticizing about rich men and has asked for my assistance. Now since I have experience in Mail order kusbands; I have agreed to find her a rich kusband. Half-way she grew a conscious and refuses to let a saggy old man lay near her….And that has nothing to with the prior conversation. Grrr. Madaax wareer.com

p.s don’t jealous me@Ibti. My enterprise rocks.

hahahahah@level of confusion. I have a feeling the old man would step in now and declare * you see, i told you women are naturaly confused.

Ibtisam   

So to Conclude it depends on the punctuation so maaha; a women without her man is nothing. Now punctuate it to suit your view;

CL: “A women: without her, man is nothing”

Malika &KK: “A women, without her man, is nothing”

Now you are all even.

Ahh the confusion of egalitarian approach!

There are two established approaches to gender roles in marriages:

Scenario A. Both man and woman work. Everything is split in the middle. He pays half of the rent, half of the electric bill, grocery bill....."blissful!"

Scenario B. Traditional roles. The woman takes care of the house: the man brings the bread home. Done!

Scenario C: Two people with decently functioning brain get together and plan their life.

All craziness aside,most of marriages in our generation is neither egalitarian nor traditional because the women work but keep most of their money: the men earn the money but help around the house.

underdog   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Underdog- Ameeeeen!!! But what positive dead. Providing food for your family and co-parenting with your own wife? Oh my that's so impressive. :rolleyes:

Every race of people has a number of deadbeats. I'm just saying lets not exaggarate the extent of the issue. And let's not make it a one sided issue....I'm pretty sure I heard a story about a lady who's child died under some strange circumstances while she was yakking away on Paltalk....I wonder if she complaining about a missing baby-daddy at the time.

Mpenzi-acha nawe. Nawachokonoa hawa walendo. Twende na flow basi nawe.

Hi maneno ya kupiga watu start sio mzuri

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

CL: “A women: without her, man is nothing”

Malika &
KK
: “A women, without her man, is nothing”

Subxaanalaah, beenta intaas le'egna xey eheed? Waa la'is cunsiinaa miyaa sheekada? Ilaahow without a man nothing hanaga dhigin...AND the day I start saying that, I hope the next person buries me alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bisinka...

Just cuz one appreciates what their significant other does for them, doesn't mean they're nothing without them...Najeynaa...

Malika   

^ Naa horta sadaqah soo bixii, next time you should know better then come in these boards appreciating your significant other..Meeshaan maamnuuc bee kaa tahay inaa nin laa amano,laa radiyo or laa yirado wey ficayihiin.. :D

Ibti,is young too. smile.gif

Malika   

^ :D:D , maa "the angry black woman syndrome" baa kuhaya?

We do need a doze of positiveness dee,so THANK YOU KK for sharing your appreciation - it was inspiring. smile.gif

CL -sakiin liq! :D:D ,I love how you get all worked up..Lol