Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Which Books Do you read ..........

Cara.   

^They were really pushing that book at Starbucks last summer. I couldn't bring myself to buy it, not at a Starbucks.

I read a lot science fiction, especially short stories. The Merchant and the Alchemists Gate is a fantastic time travel story, similar to A Thousand and One Nights.

N.O.R.F   

^^Always someone coming or going. We have become the central point. 'Alaabta hebel hebel u dhiiba markay idin soo maraan'. I'm thinking of chaging people.

Cara, I'm only on page one. I actually bought it at the airport thinking I could read it while the family are away. Fat chance when the football is on every night.

I like non-fiction.

winnie   

mrs dalloway by virginia woolf (i have about 20 pages left), than i will read the best of the best stories ... the odyssey.

i ve only read one other v. woolf novel (to the lighthouse) and maybe a couple of short stories, and though she generally has the same style of writing with all that ive read so far, this book (mrs dalloway) really makes you appreciate her.

it kind of makes you think about new frontiers in art (in this case literature), has everything been done already, in terms of style and composition?people in the visual arts are always doing these odd things to gain media attention, but im beginning to think its not just for attention, maybe its a stifled imagination?