Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Which Books Do you read ..........

smile.gif It would be better if we share which books we read and in what situations they fit or help most, is there anybook you would like to recommecd Your SOL friends(lets have Virtual Library)

I am currently reading "Living in 7Habbits"

If you having midlife crises "Living in 7habbits" will change/help your mind-set alot....

Which book do you read and Do you also recommend us to read it ?

Mob

Pujah   

Usually, I am highly skeptical of any self help books as I find them empty rhetoric with no substance. But the Resilience Factor almost made me believer of these types of books. It describes how positive psychology helps individuals develop greater reserves of resilience to deal with life's inevitable obstacles. The authors premise is that your thinking style determines your resilience, and you can boost resilience by changing the way you think about adversity. Overall I think it's an excellent book with lots of practical examples on ways to navigate unexpected challenges and/or setbacks.

5145NH2KGEL._OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

The best I have read has to be: In the footsteps of Mr.Kurtz! It’s an autobiography of Zaire's former president Mobutu but also covers a number of other themes.

As for self-help books! It has to be the 48 Laws of Power; this book has transformed my life. I would highly recommend.

chubacka   

023958.jpg

such a great book.you'll remember it for so long after you've finished it.

and

1887752374.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

love Muhammud Asad!

sorry about the big pics!

Puj, will look out for it.

Pujah, i like the book, same author of one i am currently reading....

Marc,that is great book, reading the history of great leaders, it might transform someone'e life.

i once read history of hitler, clinton, and trying to read more others..

Chu,i will try to read "The ROAD TO MECCA"