Sign in to follow this  
me

This is who you are

MZanzi   

Originally posted by me:

To make Somalia proud again, we have to ditch half the people on this board and those that think like them.

I think we need to invent a new term for the real Somalis to make the distinction between those who are holding us back and those that want to move forward.

You all know who I am talking about. Those doubters, those that want to create division, those that who stand in our way to becoming a great nation.

Those that are destroying our culture, with their Carab iska doon doon and Gaalo iska doon doon.

Power to the Farax!

"Practice What You Preach" (do things the way you tell others to do them

MZanzi   

me waryee boer iska doonka iska dhaaf

lol Malik i should bring you to Vegas... let's preach there

-Lily-   

LoL@ extra set of teeth.

Why can't people have hope? Why can't they be dreamers? Too many cynics here.

"There is nothing sad in that pic. I see a man trying to make ends meet. We are all Xamaali ama xoogsato."

True that, but the underlying problem is one where the so-called host people see you and treat you as sub-human. This isn't like a job where you have rights and there are rules and regulations stopping others to de-humanise you. There lies the problem, sxb. I have been to some of these Arab states and seen these very somalis doing what they're doing on the streets, and as he said, most of the people are not bad, but because they're aliens (no papers, no visa, no nothing), the few bad apples (and there are more) prey on them as they wish. They can't call on the police, neither can they do anything else, it is a case of 'turning the other cheek'. So,even though he might seem a guy working to earn a living, there is more to the story than we've read or he told us.

Curly   

However, his "raped" sister and her tales about ethio feasting on her, that I don't buy.

I think they maybe be some truth to the axmaaro offence, but I don't think they have raped her twice in the same day.

I just dont believe that ethio army weren't able to find another girl to offend in the block that same day. Therefore they had to come for repeat performance?( this sounds like a classic sponsorship story)

I wonder why we're so different to other people, stories never add up with us so much so you can't trust half the things they say.

me   

Originally posted by Afromantic GirL:

me waryee boer iska doonka iska dhaaf

lol Malik i should bring you to Vegas... let's preach there

Xabashida ka har marka hore...daba....yahow!

To those who defend The Warrior Nation of Somalia. Let me tell you this: your country is a backward, undeveloped and weak nation. It appears some of its tribes are content with the quagmire its in. There is nothing to celebrate about being Somali. I have take the good aspects of being Somali (The Women, The Food, The Music, and The Characteristics, although I wouldnt stink my fingers in your face and get high on a lefy plant)

Thank God I left that place as soon as I could.I have denounced my Somali nationality. The best decision I have ever made.

I am tribeless.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

LoL@ extra set of teeth.

Why can't people have hope? Why can't they be dreamers? Too many cynics here.

Nothing wrong with dreaming! But I think there is something wrong with preaching unity, and on the other hand to speak of ditchting half the people on board! :D