Sign in to follow this  
me

This is who you are

^ Malika that is one great line ... that is like the english "No offence" , where you know something offensive is sure to follow :D

L.G there are some extreme cases where people say anything ... but I think an innocent somali sister deserves the benefit of the doubt not the filthy dogs (tigre)

Originally posted by Malika:

Marx indeed from the comfort of your cozy council house one can verify rape,through police investigations and doctors,but in warzone how is that supposed to be done?[Think boy!]

I am guessing you live in the surburbs malika!

NGONGE   

The small details, Lilly, is that he's alive, he's working for a living and he did not drown on the way to Yemen. Go tell this to any of his peers in Somalia and empathy will be the last sensation they'll have, more like jealousy.

ps

The one meal or three meals a day thing is just the way the cookie crumbles. A man who works for his living and manages to save enough to send money home does not at all deserve my sympathy (that would be an insult frankly).

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

Axmad doesnt even look somali.

1.jpg

If thats what the average Somali man looks like I'll be damned Brofessor GJ. Not all somalis look tall, skinny and Malnutritioned.

Originally posted by me:

This is normal for any refugee. When you are displaced from home,you will do meniel jobs. I have seen and witnessed far worse things. I have seen somalis prositutes,I have seen somali thieves and thugs,others i have seen include somalis begging and digging the trashes for food,Somalis doing drugs and alcohol and Somalis killing for loot. And these are the ones who actually live in towns and cities. Others who arent lucky are sent to refugee camps. They live in shanty tin houses in a 100+ degree weather in the harshest farthest parts of the country. The only food they eat is the Genetically manufactured grains from US AID.

This kid is hard working and you shouldnt feel sorry for him. Commend him for his hard work,at least his pride didnt stop him from earning money. What you should do is speak up against the men who are obstacles to progress and peace in Somalia and challenge them to have dialogue and finally build the nation. Until so,you will see worse things bro. Unfortunatly I have witnessed this...

MZanzi   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

quote:Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Originally posted by -MARX-:

1.jpg

If thats what the average Somali man looks like I'll be damned Brofessor GJ. Not all somalis look tall, skinny and Malnutritioned. [/quote DANYEER Dabadiisa uma jeedo mid dadow ayuu eega ayaan maqli

MAX Stop creating drama

Mida kale ..i have seen your videos you need to feed urself you and this guy are in the same boat even thought your living in the west

^Lucy, you got some explaining to do.

You have been eyeing marc's physique eh? You naughty girl you.

Malika, I hope Ng's answer is sufficient.

Remember wallaalayaal, this isn't about axmaaro soldiers or whether or not they are capable of committing severe atrocities.

This is about ahmed, who has admirable qualities. A hard working young man who still in his thirties is responsible for his family. Making sure that the little wage he earns is divided among his loved ones before he has a second meal.(he should pat himself in the back)

On the other hand, Geelka goes out shiisha smoking regularly with the little money he earned in the week.

Tell me Professor geel(u are in Me's position for the time being), how does this make the other geelka relate to Ahmed situation?(just using geelka as an example, dont be alarmed wallaalo)

PS:Ng, lately its getting difficult for me to enjoy life's simple pleasures(I.e fine cheese). My cheese broker decided to expand his business and no longer gives me first class customer service, instead I have to share him with his other clients, and see very little of him as of late. Unacceptable, and yes sir I canned him. Knowing that cheese is the single contributing factor to my nightmares, I had to stop. I thank you ng, and I look forward to not having another nightmare in the coming weeks.(atleast I hope I dont)

STOIC   

Lazy girl,

I totally agreed with you on your first few points on your previous post, but you lost me when you questioned the story of the young girl. I just couldn’t bare your intrusive familiarity (at least that’s how your words came through) of what the poor girl went through. From what we are able to glean out of this situation, it is not in your place or my place to categorize her story as a sponsor trick. Has it occurred to you maybe this is more than a daydream? And that it is REAL story. You might be a youthful prospering young girl/woman who has everything done for her, but has a hard time understanding others situation. Maybe you have been sandwiched between your family all your life, but sometimes its good to give people the benefit of the doubt. I want you to release a long compressed breath and say it loudly “I must be blessed” ;)

Johnny B   

^You guyz are two decades late, We're not Ahmed.

I still remember a vissit to the first Athero in Carlsund( a reugee camp ).

Som@li   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

1.jpg

100% somali look, maybe MarX, you are not Somali.

me   

To make Somalia proud again, we have to ditch half the people on this board and those that think like them.

I think we need to invent a new term for the real Somalis to make the distinction between those who are holding us back and those that want to move forward.

You all know who I am talking about. Those doubters, those that want to create division, those that who stand in our way to becoming a great nation.

Those that are destroying our culture, with their Carab iska doon doon and Gaalo iska doon doon.

Power to the Farax!

me   

Steeds als ik je zie lopen

dan gaat de hemel een klein beetje open.

Sterren, je laat ze verbleken

met je ogen die altijd stralen.

Jij kan de zon laten schijnen

want je loopt langs en de wolken verdwijnen

en als je lacht, lacht heel de wereld mee.

De meeste dromen zijn bedrog

maar als ik wakker wordt naast jou dan droom ik nog.

Ik voel je adem en zie je gezicht

je bent een droom die naast me ligt.

Je kijkt me aan en rekt je uit

een keer in de zoveel tijd komen dromen uit!

Jij moet me een ding beloven

laat me nog lang in mijn dromen geloven.

Zelfs als je even niet hier bent

blijf in mijn slaap dan bij me.

En als de zon weer gaat schijnen

laat dan dat beeld wat ik heb niet verdwijnen.

Als je zou gaan neem je mijn dromen mee.

Ooh jij kan de zon laten schijnen

want je loopt langs en de wolken verdwijnen.

En als je lacht, lacht heel de wereld mee.

zo een keer in de zoveel tijd komen dromen uit!