Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

LoL @ where is she. Oh lol I laughed out loud all by myself. The Internet boy must think I am rabid. Is that a word question mark.

Juxa it is not secret. I am just keeping it to myself for reasons known only to me and an NGO. :D

Ishiinaa igu dhacdey regardless, I was sick for ten out of eleven days, got carried to A and E and was pricked with needles as my fever was off the scale and got prescribed more pills than I can admit to. I suffered new heights of pain but the experience overall more than makes up for it. Carpe diem.

Juxa   

sheh, i am glad you are doing ok and the secret is requirement as opposed to you being just xaasid.

bal get well, bring us nacnac

Jamelia   

^It sure did

I should stop wishing my life away, I have been daydreaming of 5.30 since 8.30 this morning

Absolutely bored with this existence

Oz   

Sheh, heh am at the electronic shops, are you the light tanned "san dheer" Somali/hadhramawt looking girl wearing a tight jeans? masha-allah, look on the right! it's me Oz,nice meeting yah! I've always wanted to see Sheh in real and she's infront of me. :D:D

Jamelia poor sod, have a kit-kat and watch Dave chapelle re-rans

Oz   

Manchester_Derby_A5TN.jpg

Are you watching this match norf, I have to go to bed soon so that I could get up and watch this match, it will be on at about 3 am in the morning. redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

3.28mins was so random it cracked me up :D

Oz, don't think I can watch the game. It's on too late. Enjoy

Originally posted by Oz:

Sheh, heh am at the electronic shops, are you the light tanned "san dheer" Somali/hadhramawt looking girl wearing a tight jeans? masha-allah, look on the right! it's me Oz,nice meeting yah! I've always wanted to see Sheh in real and she's infront of me.
:D:D

LoL, if you want to meet me you will have to come to London where my base is. This year I intend to be away a lot inshallah so book me in well ahead of time. Nowhere near Yemini-looking(warning).

Yo, folks why is this place quiet? :eek:

Thanks, Val am alright now.

Chimera   

Wawareey! Ibti the Warrior princess and her army of loyal trolls sacked the old Troll kingdom, placed its ruler Serenity under house-arrest and changed the country's name, anthem and flag.