Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Its a nice 26 degrees C here just like the past 3 weeks icon_razz.gif

Sheh, you know why Rudy writes like he does? Are you in LA? :eek:

u know those bast@ards never fixed the boiler; they stood me up more than once. I had to leave. I would ring them long distance to swear and rearrange but they kept me on hold for an hour once back in London and I dont fancy that in a placewhere the comma masquerades as a semi-colon and the @ symbol requires finger gymnastics and a private detective licence. Brr. Not looking forward to coming back.

Juxa   

you left town cause they wont fix your boiler?

hihihi, enjoy gabarey and come back well tanned

morning folks, it is freezing

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

oh no Faheema is there a cold blast due back question mark times 5. I have tried all kinds. The symbol on the key is not what shows up. You have to ask the guy that works here, point at what you want and he pushes something else. OMG I found the comma, it is a semi-colon. If he is sick or dies business will drop sharply. I said why dont you get the keyboard to show on screen what you press soft, untimidating, secretly irritated queston mark. He said he would let the owner know.

ie nothing will change.

:D Sheh could only be in an Arab or Asian country with that kind of response!!! LOOOl HAHAHa

Big wave @ Sheh hey girl, send me the numbers if you want and I will pretend to be you and abuse them. :D

Hi all.

Juxa   

lol track her down? kuligiin stalkers noqoteen.

but why the secrecy!

midbaa hada kahor honeymoonkeedi diiday iney sheegto, everyone thought it was romantic but when she came back and still refused to reveal where she went. everyone concluded brighton iney aaday

Juxa   

hello CH, meeshan waa casir, adiguna morning baad lasoo taagantahay

how is maaniyaabolis today?