Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

Ngonge that piece of qashin has been circulating for ages. waad danbeysaa

morning CL? shattered how? and most importantly by whom?

where is gabdhihi, i heard waxa jira party soon

Originally posted by Juxa:

Ngonge that piece of qashin has been circulating for ages. waad danbeysaa

I hope you too don't change it from Berbera to Baidoa. I mean that is where your from eedo Juxa somaha?

iyada: you are Somalian right?

aniga: wrong!

Iyada: Ok, Somalilander then?

Aniga: ka daro dibi dhal!

iyada: lol. what are you then?

aniga: are those two the only options?

iyada: oh, you are 'Jabuutian'

:confused:

Juxa   

not that anything is wrong with baidoa but i assume that is an attempt to be offensive miyaa?

anyways, waxba ha iswaalin, the bit you posted was not the original, i have seen it before you changed it to burco.

Oz   

Maxi waa daacaad, ya know man Rips from that town, self explainable really.

fresh prince of nayroobi:

Born & raised in madiwa/Eastleigh, in the projects houses where i spent most of my days listening to (night nurse reggea song)...chillin out relaxin & eating some KK/githeri/sukuma na ugali fish kando, chattin too wahuu while drinking on sum mineral water..when a couple of mungiki who were up 2 no good startin making rabsho STARTED USING MASHETI in my neighbourhood they made a right old mess and hassan chizi....got scared he said your moving 2 you eedo in 3RD STREET eastleigh instead."

@Siyad

What's the point of this pathetic dialogue. This is so lame adeero Sayid.

People from the Horn of Africa are diverse. There is a plurality of ethnicities.

not that anything is wrong with baidoa but i assume that is an attempt to be offensive miyaa?

I didn't say being Baidoan is a offensive. This is ingrained in your mind, so that every time you hear Baidoa you think of certain things. I mean Southerner are more discrimintory if you know what i mean eedo Juxa.

Well I’ve been getting up to no good for the past 6days and I fear it’s all catching up with me. Sadly I don’t see a restful weekend on the horizon for me.

Juxa- barty? Na invitationka soo diir.

LOL@Under who.. Juxa, you know me so well. :D

Juxa   

this superiority complex is messing up with your head. please wax iskula har and try to control your urges to offend or perhaps limit it to once a day.

now carry on.

where are the girls.....i dont need kiyaakaro eh, cake is what the doctor ordered

CL there is going to be maradon movie session, bring your pyjamas and put your afro in ponny-tails and no gossip girl is allowed

this superiority complex is messing up with your head. please wax iskula har and try to control your urges to offend or perhaps limit it to once a day.

lol@ superiority complex. This is nuts. Don't make judgements on me. You have no right.