Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Salam & Morning peeps.

JB, it was the same asaasaq but 80% worse lyrics (if I can even call it that) Nikaas daadka somaliaad aah halaga qabto, shidan baa qaatey. But then reading the YT comment below it makes you think Somali oo daan ba daqadey. :rolleyes:

chubacka WLC bk sis smile.gif

Morning Ibti ........ it is early for u eh ?? :D

I know that song of him you're referring to ... ".... something ,, aad buu ugu farxaayaayeey" .. sow maaha ? ,, lool

Ibtisam   

Walahi wasaq baad tahey iis nacey adigu. shidan ya labo dirbaxo kugu duufta!!

Weliba ***** baad tahey, adiga ba iis sheeki in public about I know that song. Ceeb tacal redface.gif:( :eek:

Yes it is early for me- 8.50am.

Ibtisam   

Yahoo I heard the first 3lines as an accident. Adigu even the words baad qebety! Qashin oo daan wa adiga.

Anyway, haad laga bilabo waan ka acudubilisanay. Ilahi ka baq and ciyaal suuqnimaad iska daaf nin wey baad tahey.

where is Nuune- you need emergency quran saar, otherwise I have to pretend I don't know you till you are treated. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

Salam Maaddeey:

Shidan= wax la start gareyeh, or it could mean wax machine lagu shidey, or it could (as it does above) be a somalified "shid house" :D

what did you think it means? :D

We are on da same boat on this Ibti .......... Now let's try to forget what that guy said int that song. He just changed the lyrics but the original song is really good.

Ibtisam   

THERE is an original version? :eek: :eek: :eek: Bisinka. war nagtag.

Today wax taganahey ka quuso Somalis.

laters

Juxa   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Another topic? Err..where is Juxa?
:D

eeh waa ikan

salaam aleykum, waa adunyo gadoon that only ngonge noticed my absence, thank you old man

my so called old friends, consider yourself deleted.

to the rest bal ii warama? ma ii faydiin? wax badarka diiday majiro aan filaa? waa ilaah mahadii

Ibtisam   

Juxa,

I saw you fighting on Facebook & boasting about eating too much xalwad since Eid- so I understood that the xalwa was on the desk and you could not type due to too much oil on hands; hence your absence is perfectly understood by me.