Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

^Part timers icon_razz.gif

Conversation between me and my manager before 9am

Her: I have rescheduled our 1-2-1s to this afternoon as you went on training yesterday.

Me: I have meetings back to back today

Her: Ok can you propose a new time?

Me: Ok, resent the invite with the new proposed time

Her: That’s so far away

Me: it’s Tuesday next week at 8:30am

Her: Isn’t there an earlier time you can do?

Me: No, I am off tomorrow and Friday…Today I have meeting back to back and I am taking Monday off as I have a meeting on Thursday.

Her: Can you give me access to your calendar?

Me: I AM NOT LYING TO YOU (by this time everyone in the office was hearing our conversation)

Her: No, but I share my calendar with all the senior managers.

This woman sits within an arms length

Me: You can see my calendar anytime you want – turned my laptop and pointed at my calendar.

Faheema.   

^LoL, Waar buul bay iga dul dhisatay tani, it needed to be done. We'll see what happend next week though :D

Under the group's name ,,,, click actions and from the drop down list you have the option to "Leave the Group" ............

NGONGE   

NoN needs another job. Preferably one with few women colleagues. :D

Talking of arguments, I started an argument with someone for no reason at all the other day.

Was sitting in a coffee shop with a group of people when some guy (that I don't know) walked in, looked down at me (for no reason at all) and then looked away, raised his hand lazily towards us and said "Wa la idin salaamay" then sat down at an adjoining table breathing heavily from his nose and looking like an annoyed child that was forced to eat his greens.

The rest answered his greeting with the usual automatic reply but I couldn't help feeling vexed at his haughty attitude. So I said:

Me: Yaa na salaamay?

Him (looking surprised): Yaa?

Me: Wa la idin salaamay ayaad tedhi, dee ya na salaamay?

Him: Dee aniga!

Me: Adiga iyo?

Him: Yaa?

Me (taking a deep breath and raising my voice as if talking to a deaf person): Waxan ku edhi, adiga iyo?

Him: Eeen, dee aniga kaliya. Adigu dadka salaanta kama qaadid miya?

Me: Maya waan ka qaada, lakin waa marka ay toos ii salaaman.

Him (getting irritated and talking to the crowd): Arr waxan muxuu ka hadlayaa?

Me: Miyaad cadhooteen?

Him: Eeen..Yaa? Aniga iyo?

Me: Waa soaashaan marki ku waydiiyaay!

Him: War f#**# Off!

Me: Ahahaha..war ninko wuu cadhoodhay. Bes, bes, sorry saaxib. Jin baa igu jira oo dadka igu dira. Na saamax, saaxib. Salaanta na, waan kaa qaadnay.

Him: #@&**#@

Of course, I spent the next ten minutes arguing with my companions about this. They were on his side and believed I was a sensitive Arab for taking offence at his attitude and deliberately choosing to irritate him. We parted with the agreement that from now on, nafar nafar ban salaanta ka qaada, kooxaha na salaan kama qaadayo hadaanan wada arag.

Faheema.   

^@Miyaad cadhooteen? :D:D

NGONGE, It's the first time I have worked in an office full of woman and it's going to be the last lol...I am working on it.

N.O.R.F   

Edit

Ngonge, adigu qof walba waad is qabsataan miya? :D

True though. I don't like bad mannered people oo runta waa loo sheegaa.