Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Hello people.

I am with CL, I hate this dirac-turned guntiino bussiness. And dont even get me started with the current dirac- with -elastic -bands on -the shoulder trend. waa uff. Dirac is see through as it is but apparently some girls think it is too restricting so they are showing their shoulders?

Juxa   

^^ you dont like garbaha goobada leh miyaa?

it looks odd i agree but diracs are very limited in that you can only wear it as qandi

ps: maybe one should wear hido & dhaqan guntiino

Juxa most have lovely garbo, but I feel like wax qarsoon ma laha marka. I can see the bra color, the belly ring, and now they ditched the garbasaar for laastiik so I'm forced to look at their garbo too? Yucks!

The guntiino is qurux especially with a wide belt and one shoulder or a half like a dress.

Juxa   

lol@lastiik

i saw it with a girl once and she looked nice mind you she had a pashmina draped over the other garab and massive earings with hair up

so she looked like a somali queen, beautiful

Juxa   

are you home? dont open your bag without my arrival

i want to bililiqeysi you

Ibtisam   

Lol eating at that somali please where ur cake did not arrive! They said chef is not here so there is no cakes- not even one! redface.gif what kind of madness?

:D faheema aya bililqasansa my bags latet

not too bad, just taking a break from work myself, going on a little tour of Grimsby, Skegness and lincol city with some mates for the week.

Go-karting, swimming, mountain biking, golf

anything to get out of the city for a while. :D

Ibtisam   

Sounds like great fun, if I wz not just coming back I would've tagged along!! Mountain bike I aint done since school days

STOIC   

One of my favorite human being I ever met.Dr. Honerkamp . He is a professor at my Alma matter. A beautiful human being with great akhlaq (his theme in this short clip)..Sometimes we struggle with handling the limitations in our lives. Lately I have been struggling with my own spiritual practice (as I love to put in action, but fail miserably)