Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Looooooooooooooooooool@Ibti..I am hating on fb at the moment..I add people,I delete people on weekly basis..[You should know by now am an anti-social islaan]..Check your PM.

Juxa,am tom-woman redface.gif ,dont do hand bags as other women..Carry the necessary in my pockets..lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@dirac, cake and sanbusa not forgetting cabitan.

ibti - if a woman gave me a ring - i will throw it in her face and shout loudly "DO YOU THINK - I AM CASTRATED MAN - IF I WANTED TO MARRY YOU - I'VE WOULD BOUGHT THE DAMN RING MYSELF". however any other gives are acceptable to me.

Gabdho sayid wuu idinka sax san yahay as far as buying Rings is concerned. You dont want to teach Somali men to accept proposals and expect women to pay half iyo wax daran ok.

Yes Zayid, she is insulting your manhood if she ever does such thing as buy a ring for you or propose she'll pay for a wedding.

Cara.   

LOL@ Chocolate, ma ila aragtay.

Sayid, it's also emasculating if your wife carries the groceries at all. Much better for you to make multiple trips for the bags.

Hello trollers! Where's Ibti, she's in way too many serious discussions outside the troll corner. Her troll meter is running dangerously low :mad:

Ibtisam   

Lool Cara I'm here. But Somehow this week I've been allocated to hold the front for the waados, the rest are on holiday somewhere. So between writing essays to them, I don't get much time to troll. :D But I'm here now, hayee?

Ibti - i am ignorant of many things - but i am not proud. icon_razz.gif

Juxa - ma is guursana? is neutral - aan ku guursado! is what i object to. smile.gif

C&H - la tali abbaayooyinkaa!

Cara - how do you know? did my wife tell you that :confused:

Juxa   

sayid i wont ask then who proposed to whom?

makes no difference whether you pass the sentence or serve the sentence.

either way marriage shoudl come with warning tag.

Ibtisam   

^^I don't like that old G, his language is very flowery for an old man, and Somali bad words sound so awful redface.gif

Ngonge is boycotting the general section. CL please get him back.

Why not C&H?

Do you mean why not accept marriage proposals, diomond rings from women? umm.. because we(Somali women)are already carrying an awful a lot of burden(working inside and outside of the home) and you SURELY dont want to convince Farahs they're worth Diomonds and 5-star hotel weddings, ok? Whats next? Your family asks his family for his hand? icon_razz.gif

Also, it is not Manly(shush... dont ruin it, male ego deep message in session here).