Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

^hello, thank you, I'm OK now. I have to be here so I can organise the escape, smile.gif . The engineer never turned up. Their system has been down since yesterday 8am, power cut, they don't know what jobs have been carried out and what not, even Elvis ran out of gas. They couldn't even make tea due to power cut(look Norf, people worse off tea-wise smile.gif ). I decided to have a cheery disposition and managed to get someone to go out of his way and send an engineer out tomorrow just in time for my exit.

Ibtisam   

Hello All.

Sheh you are still sitting in the cold! I told you to come over, I have a big empty warm house women.

Did you book a holiday to cheer yourself up.

^ I got a heater. No way I could have survived the night. 2010 is MY year. Can't go so early astaqfuruallah. My mortality casts a shadow in front of me these days. I am on the hunt for a new way of living, holiday ha ii danbeese. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^We are having a party friday night, please come and tell us about your 2010 way of living. (It is more of eating leafs so maahah?) icon_razz.gif

Lool @ go early!!! lol YA salam. I was up thinkinh about death because I could not sleep last night. Then I could not sleep coz I depressed myself.

Faheema uu so duceya, she had friday 13th experience last night (her own car run her over/ rolled on her) and now her leg is bigger than Norths. :(

N.O.R.F   

^Is she OK?

Sheh, weyn ruux??

My ankle is alot better. Still waiting on the appointment.

Afternoon all.

McDonald's for lunch redface.gif

Juxa   

ooh i hope faheema is ok, that car is too big for her, time to replace it with a mini.

sheh really go either to ibti's or mine, obviously coming to mine had added advantage (i shall spoil you rotten and increase your fat intake by 15%)

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^We are having a party friday night

w0t w0t

And I'm not invited? This is very shocking. :eek:

Ibtisam   

Juxa: Had an image of fat Sheh after you stuffed her with xalwad!; Loool

Lool @ car too big. Yeah she is at home- told to take time off; watch by monday she will complain and then she will take a taxi to work or something. Another workerholic.

5 do you even live in the UK :D , You can join the cyber party before the party on SOL icon_razz.gif Juxa did the invites, blame her.

North lol redface.gif