Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

No, I feel like my skin is jactadad, like waan is kaley and my bones hid in my skin, like my skin has become sanduuq holding my bones hostage, like if I strech wa qub qac qaaac noise. Like budh ba la igu tuumey, like my body took a holiday and left my mind behind, like when your brain is running but your body is sitting down and wont move, so you imagine yourself running the marathon, like in a dream when you are running and racing only to wake and see you are still in your bed, like when you want to smile but you are too tired to move those muscles, or you want to laugh but the energy is not there or it comes out sound fake? THAT kind of jactadad.

:D:D ,,,, what did u have for dinner last night ??

Morning Juxa and all ............

Faheema.   

Morning all.

Ibti, I feel my mind took a holiday and left my body behind and just can't be bothered. The 16th seems so far away :(

Ibtisam   

Faheema: I've been meaning to call you since 7am but can't be asked. I had a few questions, some I answered for myself, the other was RBS is going bottoms up, have they replied to us? And do we have that meeting today?

Juxa I dont have any time this week, unless you are going to send someone to my house after 10pm redface.gif:(

Faheema, please get a name, I dont like deleted, it is mean. 16 is nxt week, hang in there.

JB; I had chicken with waffals and galic bread, why??

Juxa I have been meaning to call you too, can u dig deep for the charity at your work place please.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool I thought that was the day you start days off, all this time aad 16th iila hoor caararsey!!

Juxa   

ibti, of course i will do my best insha allah, problem is i am off till next monday, marka how quickly do you need an answer

will buzz you tonight insha allah

Juxa   

horta wiilashan maxa si ka ah, duco tii waalidkeen baa nagu filan, balse idinku waxa la idinka rabaa TAYO ie ££££

midwalba meeshas buu duco lasoo kadoloobsan

Ibtisam   

:D lol @ above convo!

Juxa I thought you said check ur mail so I went and checked, nothing :(

Nuune pay up, ducadan keen please. smile.gif

KFC fined over cockroach discovery, lol and I thought it was only in India! :eek: