Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

nuune   

NGONGE :D and then she comes sayin, I am not worrying of anyone,

naxariistaa ka badatey, I need some of dat naxariis to re-enforce my tactics :D

Juxa   

why why ii ceejineysaaa ninyow? all i ever said was waxad tahay bully/carab -cas

ma ceebaa intaas mise dhib kale baan kuu geystay! if one of your victims harms him/herself, i will personally sue you ileyn waan kuu digey marhore eh

Juxa   

hello D, shont you be home having a cuppa today mise waa off day.

we were talking about Ngonge and Nuune being off their meds again ee warka keen xaajiyah

Kool_Kat   

Ilaahoow yeysan reer SOL is daba dhigan! Peacenow and Marx waa la'isla cunay waxaad dhahdiinba hala ban gareeyo...Sheemo!

Good Monday ciyaal kuni kuni...

Juxa   

sometimes madax adeega sol pays off.

mid ila shaqeeya send me this to proof dumarka barely have any right in Islam. thanks to my sol training i told him there was no point and he was nothing but gaal atheist ah

The Qur'an, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 34: “ Men are the maintainers of women because God has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as God has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely God is High, Great.— translated by M. H. Shakir

Sura: 2.282

O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more equitable in the sight of Allah and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and have witnesses when you barter with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be a transgression in you, and be careful of (your duty) to Allah, Allah teaches you, and Allah knows all things.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why isit so, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "You curse frequentlyand are ungrateful to your husbands.. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" Theyreplied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiencyin her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

:D

Ibtisam   

No, I feel like my skin is jactadad, like waan is kaley and my bones hid in my skin, like my skin has become sanduuq holding my bones hostage, like if I strech wa qub qac qaaac noise. Like budh ba la igu tuumey, like my body took a holiday and left my mind behind, like when your brain is running but your body is sitting down and wont move, so you imagine yourself running the marathon, like in a dream when you are running and racing only to wake and see you are still in your bed, like when you want to smile but you are too tired to move those muscles, or you want to laugh but the energy is not there or it comes out sound fake? THAT kind of jactadad.