Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

^Yeah smile.gif Just had a one-2-one with my manager and all she did was moan about another member of staff....they whind each other up and I am cought in the bloody middle.

Ibtisam   

^^Best position, they are busy eating each other that they forget about you all together, you get a free ride.

Dont want to leave my bed,

Faheema.   

lol I wish I could just ignore, each is looking for a back up. My manager is looking at me saying you need to have a word with her and other one is complaining about her to me, both as nosy as jiir chee uriyey....Did I mention these woman are in their mid/late 40's?

Ibtisam   

^^^Late 40s is not that old dear, waa young ladies ee be nice and make peace, axsaan uu sameh

Juxa   

deleted tell them they both unreasonable and shont expect you to listen their moan, the shock itself would send them to early menopause.

morning people, jumco wanaagsan

Malika   

Afternoon folks!

Loving the weather, beautiful friday..Happy Jummah to you all..

Today some brat got me good..LOL. Saakadaan I was in a hurry,so didnt want to go and hustle a pc in the staff room. Logged myself in the student PC suite,did what I needed to do,got destructed with the kids coming in..I left,to go to the library [forgot to log off]..Anigo Librarigaa kuu jiira ayaan arkee an email coming through from 'myself' responding to an email sent to all staff by a collegue asking for items to sell for charity..'my' supposed email contained only two word response to her..."Shut Up"..and it has been sent to all staff too!

Waan oroodee to see,it I can catch the brat on the pc I was on earlier..Nah! too clever,ran off..I now had to send an email explaining what happened..Within few minutes,I received couple of email back, people shocked at my conduct..hehehe

I went to see the lady in question to explain,waad oogtahiin how Cadaan old ladies are sensitive...hehe

bloody brat!..Actually,I thought it was hilarious..

Hope the above made sense..hehe,am still laughing..

B   

Yes! Indeed, Today is Friday! Its a day of rejoicing!

Juxa   

being a teacher means you have cadow badan marka waa inaad is ilaalisaa lady

Malika   

^Lol,kids will be kids..I see the sense of humour there..heh

Will it look really strange wearing a long sleeve t-shirt under a dirac?

STOIC   

Malika, labaa dharbaxaa kuluul uddib kayaar (sp?) He got you good though...Maybe you been saying shut-up to him all the time...

Juxa   

no, wear it one shade darker than the dirac, i tried once and it looked quite nice.

ps: diracs should be banned, waa unnecessary expense