Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

i need to make friends soomaha:) and respond to each sawir meesha lasoo galsho (masha allah what a beauty would suffice)

Ibtisam   

Howdy peeps. I am back alhumdulilah. Having basto with chicken and muus for breakfast. Can decide what to do with the rest of the day. Maybe see London- say hello

STOIC   

I once saw JB in FB vacation in Belgium and Mombasa.....Ngonge with a big rimmed glasses (sort of bookish looks) at a shisha joint....Northerner on a skin-tight suit vacationing in Malaysia with his beautiful wife and a daughter.... :D

Ibtisam   

Well I spent too much time trying to decide what to have for breakfast, then realised it was 12pm (i've been trying to decide since I woke up at 5.30am) so now waan gajoodey and I missed pasta, no pasta for 5weeks, I eat it at least 3/4times a week.

Stoic, you have some weird dreams ,,,, :D

Ohh ,, Ibti, as long as it is "pm" then consider you missed the breakfast and call it lunch instead

Juxa   

ibti come and join me for lunch, indian baan kusiin

seriously gabar dont go again for 5 weeks, i miss having a muran-partner

Stoic ninkan is actually based in europe wuxuu ushaqeeyaa mafiyada

Ibtisam   

lol @ juxa. I don want indian, did not like their food before, now I hate barris saliid leeh even more.

I need cake, some baruur needs replacing, that dress is now too big.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Howdy peeps. I am back alhumdulilah.
Having basto with chicken and muus for breakfast.

Before it was cereal for lunch and now this. She is back :D

STOIC   

JB is on a Somaliland Intelligence unit pay roll(if such unit exists).How else could he afford all those vacations?

PS I can barely get up this morning. I have a clinic duty too...Hortoy hoortoo kalaay hoortaa macaaney kaley (sp?) So gay for a man to sing that, right?

I need to be in that payroll beryahan ,,,,,, talk about a broke-azz nigga in da bush ...

waar what vacation are u talking about horta ?? .... I think i'm getting in touch with the Mafia maalmahan ,, email kaygii waxbaa ka si ah :D

STOIC   

JB,

I can't put your business in the open like that...Privacy limits my further explanation of who flanked you on those pictures...hahaaa