Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Stoic,if only it was in Africa huh? Would have hunt him down..lol

Juxa,will give it a try,perhaps hide the arms with big bangles/rings..I can see myself right now..anigo lafooneyaa! :D

Salaamu Calaykum Soomaali oo dhan'ey.

Alxamdullilaah - I am absolutely ecstatic today – i can’t believe my eyes at what i found last night whilst i was looking over previous school records/certificates when i found three letters from my mum, brother and sister 17 years ago. I could not stop laughing until my laughter gave way into tears of joy as i re-read these letters.

I think i should dedicate a whole thread to this. :D

p.s. welcome back ibtisaam and salaam to one and all

STOIC   

^ We are all receptive, but just don't go B-style style on us(or of late Rudy ) :D

Juxa   

hello sayid hello stoic

sayid that is quite sweet actually, being intouch with your inner sensitivities.

STOIC   

Hello Juxa...Hope you are holding good this morning/afternoon...Its a beautiful day too bad I have to go now to my clinical rotation....I will be counting the hours till 4pm and I officially start my weekend...Whoa!

Originally posted by STOIC:

^ We are all receptive, but just don't go B-style style on us(or of late Rudy )
:D

:D ok - instead i'll give you a thread on qardho then.

juxa - alxamdullilaah - i do not suffer Hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy.

STOIC   

Sayid,

Excuse my ignorance...Where is qardho? Is it in Ethiopian Somaliland (Not the breakaway)...Help the brother here...I read you talk about Qardho many times, but I have no clue where this is geographically!

PS This is the time my sijuiness fails me...

Juxa   

you are not missing much stoic Qardho waa little tuulo in middle of nowhere.

but to sayid's credit it is now on the map

^are you serious?

you should be shot for the two reasons

1- for not knowing where Qardho is

2- for uttering xabashi and somali in the same sentence when talking about an issue of land.

repent before i arrange for the firing squad - being sujui is no excuse for your complete failure.

STOIC   

^I am dead man walking then..I was really honest.I have no clue of the location of many cities except of course Mogadishu, Hargeysa, Bosaso, and Kismayo.

STOIC   

Sayid,

Now my brother you have educated me...."Qardho is an historic city in Puntland, Somalia. It is the capital of Qardho District in the Karkaar Region"

You might not know it, but I'm somehow closer to the people from that area through distant marriage (maternal side) :D

Juxa   

sayid horta qofba qofbuu kumaqan yahay but surely my friend you know coming from where i come from, i would never wish anywhere else

lakin adiga, it is not your fault qardho inaad katimid soo dont beat yourself up too much

alle baa kaa dhigey!!!!kuqabatey iyo khader allana waala qaata maaha?

ps: got a call from hebel i was nicely suprised how organised he was unlike adiga iyo boqolkaada programme. i will give him ibti's cheque

Kool_Kat   

^Adi horta markaa Qardho maqasho maxaa la garirtaa? Alaa kaa dhigay, iyo ku qabatey iyo khadar alla hadee tahay, maxaa gariirka kaa keeno sheego? Nagadaa hee... :D

**Clears Throat**

Stoic, how are you dear? Bal say hellow to the Mrs., habaryar KK sends her warmest, most sincere salaam!

Waad salaamantihiin kuligiin...Jimcadaan mid fiican allaha inooga dhigo...