Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people.

I know how aussie ppl feel most of the time now. I can't call anyone in UK when it is day time for ME unless I wake them up, OR I go walking on the street at night- which I don't intended on doing, or they wake me up in the middle of the night!! :(

Some dude's been following me for the last 30mins, A muslim man whose phone shop I used to try call home abused him and he left, when I started walking to the internet cafe he repeared again- I think wa ghost, keeps appearing and then he is gone- i guess he knows the area better than me. So waiting here till he gets fed up and finds a white lady to follow or some.

Anyone here??? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelooo.

P.s. Has anyone seen Sheh??

Lily and Juxa smile.gif

Ibtisam   

If anyone sees LAzygirl, tell her I found burqa wearing women who are none muslim, a whole community!!!! :eek: :eek: I took pictures to show her.

I guess no one is here, so peace and bariis peeps

-Lily-   

Hello Ibti,

Hope it's going well. Stay save, have your body spray ready tp blind the stalker!

Ibtisam   

Loool, lily been here for 45mins doubt he is still lurking around. Forgot the damn spray and even my painkillers. :(

How is it going, I heard the sun is out in london??

Juxa   

hello ibti, hope you having little bit of fun, take besbaas for the stalker.

Chimera   

Ibti are you in Kabul, Afghanistan or something? Don't walk by yourself please! The stalker might have a sinister plan up his sleave, stay safe sister wherever you are!

Ibtisam   

lol juxa, you know these people love basbas, it is probably a chat up line or something!! :D :eek:

Adam (nice name btw) I tried Pming you, had something to ask few weeks ago, but you must be busy in PM, there was too much buuq and long as*s waiting line so I gave up. Hope you are well and inshallah will keep save. lool @ Kabul, you know if I was i'd be safe with and all. :D

Chimera   

Ibti, I'm not a PM guy anymore, regardless of which forum i browse, because its to much drama lol, not to mention from my own experience completely unsafe.

If its important, let me know.

Btw don't take this guy's weird behaviour as a joking matter(sorry to be all serious), watch your back, some of those characters have nothing to lose.

Sophist   

Good Afternoon from Somalia, the land of the Punt!. How are we all?

Meeshaan Qorax macaan ayaa ka jirtaa; gu'iina waa ina hayaa goor dhow insha Allah.

S

Have any of you heard from Ibtisam? Been thinking of her all alone over there and need to get in touch asap..any of you have her number there please PM me.