Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

lool

malika meelahas oo kale danbi baaba laga qaadaya, that wadaad is asking for trouble legally runtii. choking someone or beating them with sticks oh well.

hello val, hello che

^ :D wipes off dhareer

Makes sense Val-as kid I have seen jinn party (it was really party) where two ladies started drinking from perfume.Maybe they just needed alcohol.

Habo-I'm curious nature :D

NGONGE-******* jinns are harmless :D

Hello Juxa-xaa cusub?

NGONGE   

Che, horta the chances of me befrinding the wadaad are much higher than yours. It's even wife-friendly (wadaadkaan raacay, wadaadkan la socda). :D

Juxa   

not sure whether run mise been the infamous wadaad is none other than cumar dhuule's son.

che...xabadna ee xaa heysaa adiga ma ii raydaa?

NGONGE-You know when you go to clubs, you must always go with female friends or dates. The probability of you getting in increases tremendously.The same concept can be applied with wadaads and their environs. :D

Juxa..waa kuu roonahey.Cid badar diidey majirto smile.gif

Juxa   

not sure if it is correct but nin aan kuu furidoonin yuusan kuu rarin. for ngonge's understanding dont listen to che, he wants you to join the dhaxan-qaaday brigade

Hey juxa.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Makes sense Val-as kid I have seen jinn party (it was really party) where two ladies started drinking from perfume.Maybe they just needed alcohol.

Sounds like a saar-party. Dumarku markey saarka iska tumayaan ayeey timaha lulaan ooy cadarada cabaan. Guess we are still holding onto elements of past paganism.

I'm not sure why anyone would volunteer for karbaash. This Somali women/Jinn relationship make me scratch my head.

Malika   

^ :D ,we sure still are..You would be suprised at the extent these women go to..May Allah guide them.

Juxa,is he Nimco Yassin's husband? I hear he is assisting him,the infamous Sheikh[if one can call him that] came from TZ[not a sijui though] not so long ago. His brother is a learned wadaad in Dar es salaam.

Juxa   

well next time i go anywhere waamo/southall baan soo firin. if you can bear the pain you can sue him you know:) and close him down although islaamaha jinku kuwado jiro eyku dili doonan.

NGONGE   

What if there is nothing really wrong with these women (and men) other than a spanking fetish? :D

-Lily-   

Is it possible these vulnerable people are suffering from a mental illness? Schizophrenia? Multiple personality disorder? Not all of them can be possessed?

Very sad.

Aaliyyah   

I would always keep an open mind abt the jinn issue. Even thou I always said I don't buy it, couple of my close friends said they actually witness it. So, it probably exists, but maybe not that manyyy....

I think the whole problem with the somali community is that there is no categorization. Like lily said there could be other illnesses involved. But, since Somalis were unaware of them you are either normal or possessed? I mean what else could explain your condition?...

salaam

-Lily-   

Aaliyah, as a person of faith I do believe in the exisitence of jinns, I just hope & think it is not as common as it is portrayed? Mental illness however effects one in four, a more likely possibility. Many Somali people have been through shocking stuff, it is not such a far fetched idea.

Hello Che.