Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^Kheyr, alhamdulillah.

Ngonge will try it..

Jac,sheydanka iska nar marka aad seexanaysoo.

Juxa   

you must resist the illegal occupation of sheydaan in your qalbi sxb.

hadii kale faqi buraale halaga tumo.

Horta some ppl told me i need in la i cuudiyo but then i'm afraid in la iiga sii daraba ,,,,,,,,, now I started to scream during the sleep ,,,

Malika   

Jac,illahi haa kuu sahlo. I thought this is only cuduur qurboo jogtaa, I know a few whom are suffering from some sort of jinn/sheydaan related illness.

Ngonge,this could mean Jac dreams that SL has run out of meat[the man loves his meat]..lol

Juxa   

malike no what happened? i know wadaad baa dagan dadka garaaca or even choke in his attempt to get the jinns out.

anigu waxaas qurafad baan u arkaa, if you see qof isku buuqa, they have too much time in their hands, simply getting a job will help

maybe i should keep this to myself, it lost me a dear friend cause i found it hard to believe the jinns dictate her life to the point guriga isku soo xerto

boodhshit

Yeah, I am quite sceptical of the jinn body snatchers too. And have you noticed it is only ever women who are affected?

Afternoon folks. Maxaa idku dhacaya?

Malika   

^Afternoon Val. smile.gif

Juxa,I heard that two women started making out in front of everyone whilst the Sheikh was attempting to get the jinn out of another..You know he has everyone in the same room,when he intervined,the jinns spoke..One was male[in a womans body] and the other female[in another womans body],they say they are in love hence the making out..Meeshuu waa meel ajaayb aa..bisimillah!

Juxa,I used to say its all in their mind until I had my own experiences,illahi shartooduu hanagaa qabto.

NGONGE   

I have one living in my fridge but I'm not sure if he makes out with the microwave when we go to sleep. I saw him run past me a couple of times but the deal so far seems to be 'you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone'. :D

Malika   

Looooooool@Che,habo knew this would interest you..lol

Ngonge,am convinced my neighbour[the cat lady] is possessed..lol

NG...fridge huh? Must be a food lover. Usually they loiter around toilets.

Hi Malika, is it possible those women were lesbians pulling the sheik's leg? Sounds ludicrous.

Che - dhareerka iska bi'i oo shaydaanka iska naar. :D